Team Echo and 935 Draggers present: Another Level Parking Garage Car show for Charity

I'm out, having overheating problems coming back from Joilet last nite. Have to pop in a new t-stat today. =(

I'm at the parking ramp and the flyer starts at 1:00 is this true???

Otherwise it's just going to be some hanging around to do!

So it actually started at 11:00, that's when everybody started to get in, park, and do more detailing.

The show was really good, tons of cars!

I wish I could upload photos from the phone to here though...

Anyone else have any pics?

... I entered in the show, but dunno if I got anything...

the show was alright. lots of cars. dyno. etc. not a lot of other stuff to do. no raffles or anything.

i took some pics with the cell phone. i'll post them when i get home. didn't stick around for the awards. i'll have to find out who won best mazda.

Wouldn't surprise me if it did- going by the other cars that were on the dyno. 439hp is no joke.

If iLL Garage got their ITR on the dyno, it would have won the highest HP. I talked to Kevin from iLL and he said they dynoed it at 450hp+.

what?! i didn't know that there was a dyno!

...i would've wanted to do a run since i haven't done dynoed in a while with the most recent mods... oh-well...

sorry guys, i would if i could... i'm going to be in the Twin Cities this weekend... plus i'm like 6 hours away from Chicago here at my folks place in WI... so i have to plan accordingly.

Here are the pics of the show. I didn't take these pics these pictures were taken by Synth19 from JDM Chicago.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg