Team Echo and 935 Draggers present: Another Level Parking Garage Car show for Charity

Bump! only a few days away. And just remember, this is rain or shine since its a covered garage, so dont let a possibility of rain . scare you away, but from the looks of it today, the weekend looks sunny from sat-monday.

Last edited:
i must get detailing items before this day.

I think that's what I'll be doing tomorrow, and Saturday, time to detail......vacuum the interior, wipe the interior, wash wheels, wash car, clay bar, wash car again, dry, apply swirl remover on problematic areas, buff out swirl remover, apply Hi-tech Wax, buff out Hi-tech Wax, apply Show Car Glaze Wax, buff out Show Car Glaze, apply Gold Class Wax, buff out Gold Class Wax, use polishing pad, tire shine, polish lip on wheels, apply a small coating of wax on wheels, and buff out wax off wheels. All this work probably would take me at least 5 hours, so I think, and that even with a buffer.

I think that's what I'll be doing tomorrow, and Saturday, time to detail......vacuum the interior, wipe the interior, wash wheels, wash car, clay bar, wash car again, dry, apply swirl remover on problematic areas, buff out swirl remover, apply Hi-tech Wax, buff out Hi-tech Wax, apply Show Car Glaze Wax, buff out Show Car Glaze, apply Gold Class Wax, buff out Gold Class Wax, use polishing pad, tire shine, polish lip on wheels, apply a small coating of wax on wheels, and buff out wax off wheels. All this work probably would take me at least 5 hours, so I think, and that even with a buffer.

That's a long ******* list!

Last edited:
Oooo I'll be there!!! I'm in town for the weekend so I can make it! I have a family get-together at 2 so I can at least be there for a little while!

no hard feelings, I'm contacting everyone I see with WI anywhere near their name. haha

i'd be comin to this one too if I wasn't moving... BAH.

Back