targa newfoundland

ChrisWinsor

:
Mazda, protege, LX, 01
i just got back from watching targa... today was the final day ... some cars have major damage... and others are without a scratch. when i get the chance i am gonna post some of my pictures and videos... but in the mean time if anyone else has some pics or videos... or stories, or whatever... post em here. Peace

it's still going on correct?

edit:
I should have specified that the Flat Rock and Torbay stages were good. My post indicated it was all over with, sorry.

&

Yes it is, they are moving west, and will be back here in St. John's on friday for the Closing Cerimony

here are a few items lol...

LS1 Miata (500hp)
Photo_20F647D6-5E12-A925-09E4-92ADC6DEE5E3.jpg

STI popped a HG and was sitting on the side of the rd when the 350 lost it and slammed him...
crash.jpg

car3-3.jpg

car1-4.jpg

car-4.jpg

car4-3.jpg

Last edited:
as much as I like to see nice cars and all, bringing cars like that Enzo and a MC12 and driving them on our roads isn't exactly .... smart.

nope...and more than once they would have to pass through construction zones, bad graded gravel....1.2 Million dollar cars shoudl not be seeing gravel...

Hey Newf,

I think i seen your speed 6 at Mazda recently. Within the past couple months...was that you? Not many speed6's around lol

Back