Tail light tinting... who's interested feeler

I'm curious to see what they look like when illuminated at night.

Pics will be hard to show what you are asking. All I wanted when mine were done is to take the edge off red in the tail lights. My brother exceeded my expectations. These are perfect. Tom had his done with night shades, and these look better. They shine very bright and red when illuminated. If you are looking to get yours tinted, you can't go wrong with this. If you are questioning how dark you would want to go, when we meet up to get the tails, you can see mine for reference

If you want I can try to take a pic at night to see if you can see what it look like with the lights on and the brake lights..

Not necessary, I'll take Ziv's word for it "They shine very bright and red when illuminated."

Tom is coming down tonight to work on his car. We'll do our best to take some decent pics at night. The tinting does not take any real noticable light away when illuminated.

Hey everyone... I just wanted to give you all an update.

This project is going to happen. We are just going to finish up a few projects then give you all a date. It should be within a few weeks at the most.

Once we post a date I will get a final number. We would like to start with 5 sets. So it will be first come first serve...
If there is enough interest we will probably do this again shortly after.

Stay tuned

Let me know if you have any questions.

If you plan on doing this in the summer I would be more then interested. I get back from deployment in July. What is the legal tint limit on tailights in MN and do you know what it would potentially look like on an MS3?

It will be at least a few weeks (hopefully). The person that will be painting them is finishing up a restore projcet.

It will be at least a few weeks (hopefully). The person that will be painting them is finishing up a restore projcet.

If this is still available, I want in. Windows on the STi got tinted today, stickers are going next weekend. 18" black rims soon to come. Stealth is the name of my game and this would be pppeerrffeeccttt!

This is happening this weekend.. I need to know ASAP who else wants in..

Back