Superfly Sunday 2011

I didn't get a chance to go since it was mother's day. I'll plan on going this coming Sunday though!

We should start a Mazda section again. Maybe over by the tree line on the North side? It's out of the way (away from ricers doing burnouts and stoopid s***) but still close enough to the other cars.

Damn it. I keep forgetting I don't even have a Mazda to park there anyway... heh-heh

Anyone going to go tonight? I'd like to try and make the trip; however, I might wait a week or two until the weather is even nicer...

Didn't show up until like 9, there was almost no one there, besides a line of Grand Prix's and a Regal GS. The best part was easily when we got a Evo to roll us in my buddy's stock 02 Civic. We didn't even go anywhere, but he spooled to the sky and we all changed our pants.

I hope that wasn't at the Superfly area. I don't know what it is about people try to show off. All that testosterone up there and people all have to act like hardasses. It's just going to be a matter of time before it gets shut down and moved again. ******* ricers.

ps- Josh and I hung around the blue MP3 for a bit to catch the owner but didn't see him. Boo.

One of these days I'll have the desire to go again. The car's dirty, runs like s***, and I have no desire to take care of either issue. oh well.

Yeah I was looking at pictures on their facebook page, and it gave me no desire to show up there ever again. Pics of a Scion TC with a cardboard body kit....ummm, no thank you. Sorry guys, but it isn't worth the price of gas for me to drive an hour to that. We need to find a better, weekly (or biweekly or monthly) car show to hang out at....

is there one in Brunswick anymore? we went to one on pearl in a shopping plaza, filled with old, classic stuff. it was pretty cool!! it's pretty much open to anyone, i think. someone will have to scope it out ...

At this point I have next to no desire to do anything. Really sucks considering how much I used to love this s***.

I don't think there are as many nice cars as used to show up at the Speggetti Warehouse, but it's still fun to go look around, especially since it's 15mins from my house. The Miata with the LS1 swap and the '72 Nova were badass. other than that, there are a lot of beat up cars there. But it's free and something to do on Sunday nights. Josh and I will walk around and check out stuff while our wives hang out, so it's more of just a social thing. I mean, that's basically the reason why I went to the old Superfly, just to hang out with you guys.

I noticed that. lol

After 2 years, you might as well be! Hell, we always say that we've been married for 5 years, once we moved in together. We just made it "official" in Sept.

I hope that wasn't at the Superfly area. I don't know what it is about people try to show off. All that testosterone up there and people all have to act like hardasses. It's just going to be a matter of time before it gets shut down and moved again. ******* ricers.

ps- Josh and I hung around the blue MP3 for a bit to catch the owner but didn't see him. Boo.

The guy in the Evo was cool about it, and wasn't a kid. It also wasn't right outside the event. I dunno why everyone feels the need to do a burnout out of the parking lot, though..

Holy s***. I typed "wives". (gulp)

Lol I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not.

Back