stuff for sale

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
Since I sold the 3, I have a few things for sale. Pictures arent great, they are from my phone.

GT Spec 4 point ladder brace (used): Still in good condition. It has some road rash on it, but its a part that isnt seen anyway. Still has all mounting hardware. $75 (pic1) SOLD

GT Spec rear lower tie brace (used): Perfect condition. Uses stock hardware. $40 (pic1) SOLD

Triple gauge pillar pod (new): Never installed. I believe it is from a company called glowshift. Still have mounting instructions. $30 (pic2)

Accolade eyelids (new): Never installed. Fiberglass. Painted white already, but easily repainted. $30 (pic 2) SOLD

Eibach front sway bar (new): Never installed. Still have instructions and new bushings. $100 (pic3)

I also have the stock rims/tires (16" rims) with 5k miles. Let me know if you are interested and I can take some pictures -SOLD

2cpb47s.jpg

2hrq4gg.jpg

43mcto4.jpg

Last edited:
dont mazda3 wheels fit proteges? My rims/tires would be great for winter! They only have 5k miles and are in PERFECT shape. no dings or scratches

Come on, someone buy this cross-dressers stuff.

On a sidenote, if its still there when i get my new car, i may pick it up if it fits..

Ok no bs this time when i get paid on the 1st I am going to give you the cash for the braces if you still have them.

Someone needs to buy this stuff so I am not tempted to buy the rest of it. Can you PM me for how much for all that is left.
Later
Steve

Back