Stopped By Cops!!

think

I was pulled over this morning by cops! I said what the hell I was not even speeding? So they approached me asked me if they could ask me a few questions? I said Ok? I thought this was rather unusual. So they tell me to relax. They wanted to know how I liked my P5!:confused: I said it is a great car. They asked me if it comes with a 6 cylinder engine? I said no. Then they commented on my wheels. They said they liked them!:eek: The other cop said he bought a matrix instead of the P5 and he wished he would have gotten the p5 instead! I am sitting in my car thinking to myself is this really happening!? The cop that was driving said he was torn between the P5 and the Subaru wagon. I told him if he waits the new Mazda 3 will be coming soon and he said what!!:eek: I did not hear about that! I gave the cop the info to our page here and he said he would check out the latest happenings in the mazda world! Needless to say I was late to work but it seemed like the start of a great day!!! They got back in their squad car and left!? Weird? I know?I just wanted to share this with you guys and gals!!! To everyone that owns a P5 we have one awesome ride!!!:D

i wish more cops were like that. makes life more interesting. give you stories to tell :)

(rant)I Hate this kind of s***. I say sue their ass for harassment. Just because they are cops, they don't have the right to pull you over for any reason they want. This is a pure abuse of the power that we give to them.:mad: If this ever happens to me I'm going to sue their ass so fast their badges will spin. God this stuff pisses me off.

Well, That was cool to me accept he was late for work. If there would have been problems at work as a result, I would then...Just me. I don't like extra, uneeded stress in my life. You should feel proud to have a P5! YOU GO 'HEAD ON THEN!!!! It's your -->(birthday)

pingdum said:
(rant)I Hate this kind of s***. I say sue their ass for harassment. Just because they are cops, they don't have the right to pull you over for any reason they want. This is a pure abuse of the power that we give to them.:mad: If this ever happens to me I'm going to sue their ass so fast their badges will spin. God this stuff pisses me off.

yeah, then you'd NEVER get any speeding tickets ;) jk

i think its kinda funny, although it would scare the s*** out of me if a cop pulled me ove aand said he was gonna aske me some questions...

Think...this a cool story and all.....HOWEVER....posting it in ONE forum is all you need to do....double/multi posting of the same thread is aginst the forum rules....avoid this in the future.

pingdum said:

what are you going to do - call morgan colling and gilbert?
first of all - one time doesnt equal harassment. he could have easily asked what charges (if any) and if they said nothing - kiss my ass and leave the scene

ICURWeTodid said:

what are you going to do - call morgan colling and gilbert?

In a heartbeat

first of all - one time doesnt equal harassment. he could have easily asked what charges (if any) and if they said nothing - kiss my ass and leave the scene

By that time the damage has been done, just the fact that they feel they can pull you over at their whim is a gross abuse of their power. I know there's at least one cop on this forum, I'm curious to get their opinion on this.

Latest posts

Back