Stolen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
An alarm system won't stop a professional from stealing your car.

Sorry about your loss...I guess you have to look at the bright side and figure you'll be getting another car....maybe you could find a MSP once your insurance cheque comes in.

Sad to hear, there is always morrons that have nothing to do.....some idiot stole one side skirt of my MSP 2 years ago in St-Leonard.....wish you the best with your insurance!

I will let you all know how much i get once my insurance company gives me my check.

Still have 5 days to wait.

Called the insurance company today and was told my file was complete and waiting for approval.

I will know for sure the amount i will get tomorrow.

I will keep you posted.

Nothing official yet since i was told the file is still under approval. I will get the confirmation this week.

The amount i SHOULD get is 11000 $

Still waiting for the damn thing to get approved. This alomost looks like a joke how long it is to process.

Still in the meantime, at least, i bought my new car.

Insurance sux when it comes to those kind of things. Took 3 months to get a check after they said my car was totaled 2 days after accident.

Just got the call today from the insurance. Turns out they had alot of files to process so this is why it took so long (they are 2 weeks late).

Had to return the rental car early so i was stuck with no car for a while because of that. My insurance rental limit was almost busted.

I was told that all the papers should be sent by priority mail to me today so hopefully everything is going to be resolved by the beginning of next week.

Just transferred my car over to the insurance last friday (got my papers by mail thursday night).

I mailed them back with all the required paperwork plus my car keys today.

I dearly hope to get my check this week.

Just got the call from my insurance. They confirmed receiving my papers and are sending me the check.

This thread can be closed i suppose since this is pretty much the end of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back