Stolen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno_MP3

:
MazdaSpeed Protg 2003.5
Hi to all,

I am sending you this message because i unfortunetly had my car stolen last night and i would want to ask your collaboration to try and find it if possible. It is a Mazda MP3 licence plate number 439 EPX. The car was still on winter tires and black rims and was stolen in montreal. Thank you for keeping an eye out for it and if you see it please contact the police and myself.

Thanks

------

Bonjour tous,

Je vous envois ce message car je me suis malheureusement fait voler ma voiture hier soir et je voudrais demander la collaboration de tous afin de la retrouver si possible. Il s'agit d'une Mazda MP3 immatricul 439 EPX. La voiture tait encore sur les pneus d'hiver avec des rims noir et elle t vol montral. Merci de garder l'oeil ouvert et si vous aperevez le vhicule n'hsitez pas contacter la police et me contacter.

Merci

I posted on the site but was told there were not alot of members from Montreal so chances are slim that they will be able to help.

Thanks for your help, any input is appreciated.

I'd post pics, VIN, and contact # for those in your area..
Was there anything unique about the car? damages, etc?

Best of luck... I didn't think Protege's would ever be targeted.

The VIN was JM1BJ227X10464345.

The car was completely stock and had black rims with winter tires still on the car.

Front bumper had minor damages, scratched at the bottom, fromt grill was also broken from a guy that backed up on my car (i unfortunetly had to park in the street). The back bumper was also scratched on the left and right side but it was minor damages. The car was in mint condition and had only 57000 kms.

I am sorry i don't have pictures right now, i am at work. But just imagine a stock MP3 still on winter tires and that's pretty much it.

Sucks to hear......so how much the insurance paying your back? if you got that info already. I'm curious how much the insurance is paying the mp3 today.

i ll be looking for it,if i find it,beleive me,this guy is going to have a hell of a nightmare!!!

sorry for the lost

where was it in montreal when stolen,east-south-north-west???

give us some details!

SKY: Unfortunetly the insurance company dosen't want to give me the amount they are paying back untill the legal 30 days the police have to officially declare it total loss. In my opinion this is rediculous since you need to know how much you are going to get to buy another car (financing and so on) and when they do pay you back and give you a check you can't have the rented car from the insurance anymore because they stop paying it because they gave you a check. How are you supposed to shop for a car after that ?

PatMaz: I live in the St-Michel area near Jean-Talon and Pie-IX.

Ugh! Having your car stolen leaves you with such a violated feeling. I hope they find it and the person that stole it. Maybe you can convince the cops to give you 5 minutes alone with the guy. (evil)

SKY: Unfortunetly the insurance company dosen't want to give me the amount they are paying back untill the legal 30 days the police have to officially declare it total loss. In my opinion this is rediculous since you need to know how much you are going to get to buy another car (financing and so on) and when they do pay you back and give you a check you can't have the rented car from the insurance anymore because they stop paying it because they gave you a check. How are you supposed to shop for a car after that ?

PatMaz: I live in the St-Michel area near Jean-Talon and Pie-IX.

Ok,thanks for the details,by the way its funny,7 years ago,i use to live on the 18th ave between jean-talon and everet!,take care buddy,and i hope they find it...

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words and thoughts.

Unfortunetly, after 3 weeks i lost hope that they will find it and should they find it, it problably would'nt be in the best shape.

I just hope to get my insurance money soon so that i can buy something else and stop driving the ugly chevrolet cobalt i have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back