stock airbox, pipes, and intercooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyre

Contributor
:
01 Miata SE
stock airbox, pipes, bypass valve,and intercooler

If anyone has their stock parts lying around i need em. specifically airbox, pipes, bypass valve, and intercooler. and if you are local might be willing to trade my harpipes and custom intercooler, for your parts + cash. but also looking to buy em if ya not local.

Last edited:
not yet. i cant have my car down for anytime. sorry man. i am gonna try and find all the stock parts first or finda someone local to trade. after i get all stock parts i will sell everything then

lol yeah sorry, thats what I was getting at..if you're going to sell your car...how come you is?

well i am moving in with someone, and that is gonna cost me more. i have a lot of debt i want to lower, and i need to go back to school. too many years at underpaying unskilled labor, and i feel it is time to grow up. if i get rid of the car and try to find something a little cheaper. i can pay off my debt and still afford school. and then get a nice car when i make a little more money

I want your SMIC and Hardpipes. If you are selling them. Also how much would you want for DP, How does that work with no CAT, how do you get away w/o a CAT.

Last edited:
i use the spark plug non fouler to get by that. and i am not selling it yet. i payed for the stock interwarmer today, but i still need to find the stock plastic pipes and airbox first. i might sell the downpipe this weekend, but i have to get it off and take pics first. and i will make a seperate thread for it when i do. iw ill also include my no cel non fouler trick with the dp

i hope some people will give up there stock stuff soon. i found a miata i can get for less than half the payment i have now

If the stock airbox is the same between the regular Protege sedan and your MSP, I have mine for sale. With my K&N air filter as well.... Let me know and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back