stiffer springs w/o lowering

i'm just wondering if there are stiffer springs out there that doesn't lower the car or doesn't lower the car much. There's too many pot holes around my university and police are really tight in that area as well (ALOT of stupid ppl, ALOT). So I want to keep the stock look, while increasing handling.

BlueMonsta said:
i'm just wondering if there are stiffer springs out there that doesn't lower the car or doesn't lower the car much. There's too many pot holes around my university and police are really tight in that area as well (ALOT of stupid ppl, ALOT). So I want to keep the stock look, while increasing handling.

I dont know which spring will offer this, but i can say that we've got really bad potholes and huge speed bumps around here and its not too bad since i lowered mine. Maybe if you got a set of coilovers you could retain the factory ride height, but those are pretty expensive.

how do stiffer struts work? sorry rather new to this.
who sells stiffer struts?

I was looking at coilovers but it ran me well over 1000cnd. I have to wait until next summer if I wanted to go for coilovers (I don't mind the wait, but just researching on other possible options).

EDM and JDM OEM springs are usually stiffer than the CDN and USDM versions, so that may be an option to look into.

The easy fix is coilovers, but not so easy on the wallet.

thanks Brian,
I didn't notice the thread cause of your thread title.

you guys can delete/lock the thread if you want.

Back