srt-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVILSRT said:
I really wouldn't know what to tell you. My MSP handled so damn well, but I didn't like the wheel gap, so I threw some Tein S techs on the car. It felt weird, like it handled worse. I really would put 800 into the MSP suspension, I would buy a FMIC.
Sometimes just because the car is lower with some super stiff springs does not mean the handling will improve. Everything works together. Sway bar and struts also work with the springs to improve handling. Engineers spent a lot of R&D working on the MSP suspension including springs stiffness, tuned struts, sway bars. That's why I belive in not messing with the MSP suspension because is where the effort was concentrated. Also, I would not switched springs to just lower my MSP 1" because anymore would be crazy.

You know ... all this could be summed up by the fact that no matter how much power they give that little crappy car ... its still the same UGLY Dodge Neon as they made in 1996. (second)

That neon looks identical to a regular neon. I have trouble trying to figure out if its an sxt or an SRT4. But when I see the intercooler I back off.

celdridge said:
You know ... all this could be summed up by the fact that no matter how much power they give that little crappy car ... its still the same UGLY Dodge Neon as they made in 1996. (second)

Same crappy cars that have been owning in Auto X since 1996.

you guys are crazy!!! that car is freakin N-YASTY!!!! who cares about the stupid roll down windows in the back?!!! I mean, how often are you cartin people around back there anyway? And when you do, how often are they really gonna roll down the windows??? too much has been made of this... I drove the thing and was wickedly impressed. no regrets here because it's not what I wanted in a car... but you can't really talk s***. cheap interior? lol umm... hello??? we have a protege interior which isn't exactly mercedes caliber. I hear more freakin squeaks and rattles... but I don't care because it's a damn economy car!

mygreenmazda said:
That neon looks identical to a regular neon. I have trouble trying to figure out if its an sxt or an SRT4. But when I see the intercooler I back off.
The wing, dual exhaust and the slightly difference bumper are the only way tell.

batmang said:
i almost bought an srt-4 as well. then i realized it needed alot of help to fullfill my needs. think of it like a hot ass girl, yeah shes hot, the sex is great, but shes as dumb as a log.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! SRT-4 = Jessica Simpson!!

And yeah, SRT's are wicked cars. They still look like a bubble though..... ah well. That's what body kits are for right?

two neons got pulled on this weekend...a yellow one with a carbon fiber hood and trunk and a black stock one(the funniest pull of that night)
point is the protege can also go fast in a straight line...

DiscreetSpeed said:
two neons got pulled on this weekend...a yellow one with a carbon fiber hood and trunk and a black stock one(the funniest pull of that night)
amen brutha!

DiscreetSpeed said:
Not stock.

DiscreetSpeed said:

I'm only 2 states away. Lets do this, for let say a grand?(crazy)

celdridge said:
Wasnt Neon the car that sucked soo bad that Dodge sold it to Plymouth and then decided they would make a rice bowl out of it with the sxt. But in the end the SXT sucked just as much ass as the 9000.00 Neon ... so they said fck it and threw a bad turbo into that same body?
MSP = LX with turbo.

Kinda crappy logic.

I'm sorry how dare I challenge the oh mighty MSP. This thread has turned gay.

MSP rule, SRT4=s***.

Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back