Speed 6 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the exhaust surrounds? If so do they still have the chrome rings? I would be very interested. Will PM as well.

PM me a price on Headlights and if you happen to have the Cupholder assembly!

100_1382.jpg

100_1384.jpg

100_1406.jpg

100_1414.jpg

How much for all of these items?

To help keep things straight, I just sent payment for the driver's door window switches (all four).

Looking for stock down pipe and cat. Do you have that in the parts? If so, how much shipped to 91361?

Thanks!

Do you have the exhaust surrounds? If so do they still have the chrome rings? I would be very interested. Will PM as well.
I already asked...he does not want to separate the parts. Its rear bumper or nothing.
However, if he does offer it...I did ask first.
I really, REALLY need the right surround...my chrome ring broke off & then my CPE CBE pretty much melted mine.

Price on seats? My weekend car could use a bucket upgrade. Also going to PM.

Has anyone else sent this guy money? I have and haven't heard anything since.

I already asked...he does not want to separate the parts. Its rear bumper or nothing.
However, if he does offer it...I did ask first.
I really, REALLY need the right surround...my chrome ring broke off & then my CPE CBE pretty much melted mine.

Just so happens that I need the left side and have a dinger in my rear bumper, if the condition and price are to my liking I'll buy the whole bumper and sell my right side to the attack panda...
What do you say OP, pics of rear bumper and price shipped to 53172 please?

Do you happen to have your front bumper still, and is it in good condition? Also id like to buy the stock radio/climate controls and the panel it is attached to. Let me know. Thanks.

Looking for stock down pipe and cat. Do you have that in the parts? If so, how much shipped to 91361?

Thanks!

Just so happens that I need the left side and have a dinger in my rear bumper, if the condition and price are to my liking I'll buy the whole bumper and sell my right side to the attack panda...
What do you say OP, pics of rear bumper and price shipped to 53172 please?
I'm cool w/that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back