Sold the msp...got an evo ix

sanblaster1 said:
Damn...I LOVE that car. And white too. Can't wait until they make an automatic EVO. Then I am all over it..

(gtfo) just learn! I didn't know how to drive stick when I bought my car.. learned on the 3.5 hour drive back home.

It's really not hard and makes driving much more fun.

evilmonkeyMSP said:
(shocked) god damn man...again w/ this....learn to drive a manual...its not hard!!!!

I love automatic tooooo much now. It is not the difficulty but the motivation to go out and learn. One day you will teach me...And I will learn evilmonkey.

not in my car! hehe
sanblaster1 said:
I love automatic tooooo much now. It is not the difficulty but the motivation to go out and learn. One day you will teach me...And I will learn evilmonkey.

Nice man, thats a MAN car. I almost did but my insurance would've jumped up about 300 more every six months.

sniper9 said:
oh and for anyone considering buying and EVO dont buy from a local dealer if your in New York, they wanted anywhere from 32,000 to 39,000! Just for the base IX like I have. I got it shipped from southcoast mitsu in california, shipping was $950 and took 13 days. Picked it up in Jersey, about 40 minutes away and it was a done deal. It was 28,500+950=29,450 for a brand new nine. Cant beat that in the New York area atleast.
south coast does have good prices and you don't have to haggle to get them, but you could have gotten that price closer than ca. most dealers probably would match south coast's price if you told them that is the other option you were considering, that's what i did with my car but i used fitzmall's price instead which at the time was below invoice. i still say support south coast because they support the evo community, just letting you know :)

ghettobubba2001 said:
that will never happen.
unless, of course, you live in japan

Jeph said:
When is the evo X supposed to debut?
latest word is 2008 as a 2009 model, who knows what will change before then though

nice choice on the 9, i like the white. it was between that and blue for me, but i love my blue. i agree about the feel as well, but part of that is the difference between awd and fwd, you get used to the awd feel. when are you starting to mod? i waited like 8 months

Jeph said:
Thats already 2 years old... They are releasing an evo ix SE model which is supposed to keep sales up until the evo x so i think it will be sooner than we think...

Gotcha.

sniper9 said:
oh and for anyone considering buying and EVO dont buy from a local dealer if your in New York, they wanted anywhere from 32,000 to 39,000! Just for the base IX like I have. I got it shipped from southcoast mitsu in california, shipping was $950 and took 13 days. Picked it up in Jersey, about 40 minutes away and it was a done deal. It was 28,500+950=29,450 for a brand new nine. Cant beat that in the New York area atleast.

Beautiful Ride.
Are there no taxes in NY? Or does that price already include price, tax, PDI, freight?

Nope that doesnt include taxes, its 8.625% here it was like $2400, rip off

Limited Edition said:
Beautiful Ride.
Are there no taxes in NY? Or does that price already include price, tax, PDI, freight?

Nice looking EVO. You guys in the US are lucky you get a chance to even buy one......can't get them in Canada.

Nice ride brother. Enjoy the AWD this winter...LOL!

R

Back