So How much did you pay for your MS3?

the only metal on sirus is whimp rock, ..yell really loud .. play a slow drum beat.... and all the whipm rock fans will listen wich is most ltseners. whimp rock sells , metallica leanred this with there song "one" on and justic for all , evry song they have created since then has followed suite, whimp rock makes you rich!

Last edited:
07 GT

24,650 MSRP
24,000 Selling Price
22,585 Financed after trade + taxes and fees
(That's 0 down, took the keys and left)
7.99% APR Thru Mazda
385/mo for 72 months

This car will have high residual so the long term shouldnt be a worry. Prime rate was 8.25% on Friday so I'm not too concerned about my rate, I will refi if rates drops soon.

07 GT for 22585 that's great deal.

the apr is a bit high but I am sure you can reduce it

overall, good deal.

'07 Black Mica Speed3 GT - no options
Purchased 7/10 for Sales Price $22,563.25
Brought the Total to Exactly 23K after fees
(Registration & Tax not included)

so getting a GT for around 23k is reasonable right? I am not sure it's the same for Cali though.

MS3 GT Cosmic Blue
Options: Wheel locks

1. Buy
2. MSRP+ Doc Fees(24,855.50)
3. Cash purchase
4. N/A
5. N/A

Note: Dealer located car in Cleveland and transported it by flatbed to Cincinnati at no additional charge

Reply to Mazda5Owner

You may be able to get an '07 GT for 23K (depending on your area) because it is the end of the '07 model year.

I would suggest working with the dealers (make sure it's not just one) through the internet/email as you can usually get a better deal - unless you just love to "haggle" in person and are good at it! Remember, you are on their "turf" if you are on the dealerships ground.

Work a couple of dealers against each other or decide on your price and offer one that and "walk" or deal with another dealer if you don't get it.

Good luck!

07 GT cosmic blue, no nav. $22,000, or about $2650 under retail. Purchased it about a month and a half ago(headbang)

Thank you all very much for this thread.

I am in email negotiations with several dealers in the area. They're all higher than these prices. There are at least 6 of these cars, right color and everything, in the area. I should be able to get a better deal than this, especially with the 08's right around the corner.

Here's my latest price for a MS3 GT with no other options:

$200 over Invoice $23,825 [sic] including dest charge of ($595)
Plus
$1,191.25 5% Sales tax
$194 dealer fee
$ 36 for new plate
$ 50 title fee
$ 29 state inspection sticker fee

total out the door price is $25,325

Thank you all very much for this thread.

I am in email negotiations with several dealers in the area. They're all higher than these prices. There are at least 6 of these cars, right color and everything, in the area. I should be able to get a better deal than this, especially with the 08's right around the corner.

Here's my latest price for a MS3 GT with no other options:

$200 over Invoice $23,825 [sic] including dest charge of ($595)
Plus
$1,191.25 5% Sales tax
$194 dealer fee
$ 36 for new plate
$ 50 title fee
$ 29 state inspection sticker fee

total out the door price is $25,325

that's about what I was offered as a price...23,700. I said I would do 23.300. I have 11k to put down and finance the rest. I put a 1k deposit to order a '08 civic si, but want the speed instead but wont do it for a penny over the 23,300...

consumer reports is good. i dont have the info in front of me now i can get it once i get home but its about 2,400 under invoice

So what are you all doing to get pricing under MSRP. I've been to 3 dealers in the area and they all are telling me sticker and no incentives. I would really like to get one of these for invoice or S-plan, but I've had no luck.

my friend's brother said he can get a red sport otd 24k 4 me, he's the fleet manager, so should i go to him?

Back