Should I put these on?

yes or no

• yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Leave them without, I think the rims look cleaner without stickers on them...

img04063xx.jpg

look clean w/out, and you still have the "g" imprinted in the spoke to let everyone know you got the real s*** anyway. Just my $.02

Oh, and Matthew, where can I find current pics of the wrx? Thx.

lasermp5 said:
look clean w/out, and you still have the "g" imprinted in the spoke to let everyone know you got the real s*** anyway. Just my $.02

Oh, and Matthew, where can I find current pics of the wrx? Thx.

hang in there ill post a new thread here shortly. because i just debadged the trunk , putting in a new deck tommorrow, clearing the headlights as soon as the bulbs get here, and i just had the windows tinted today at 20%. also got a pink "i" badge on the way and some gauges.

so, the car will look a lot different, especially with the tint...so ill pm you with the new thread.

plus i got my tripod in over the weekend and so that should make for some nice clear shots.

Matthew said:
hang in there ill post a new thread here shortly. because i just debadged the trunk , putting in a new deck tommorrow, clearing the headlights as soon as the bulbs get here, and i just had the windows tinted today at 20%. also got a pink "i" badge on the way and some gauges.

so, the car will look a lot different, especially with the tint...so ill pm you with the new thread.

plus i got my tripod in over the weekend and so that should make for some nice clear shots.

Sweet. Looking forward to it. My friend just got a 02 wrx couple days ago. He's been asking me for advice what to do to it first, but I'm not sure what to tell him besides turbo back exhaust, intake, kartboy, bov? I know that sounds noobish of me, but he's entry level right now so stuff that will give good gains w/out getting into ems and s*** yet. If you're on or know of any good subi forums besides nasioc, let me know if ya will. Thx

[/thread jack]

honestly if you look at the WRX boards

www.i-club.com
www.clubwrx.net
www.nasioc.com

you will see most people will argue against a BOV (until you hit 20+ psi), and against an intake (stock is good for over 300hp i believe).

ill still probably do the BOV...but his best first mods are (for under 1k) imo:

ERZ up pipe
ERZ downpipe
ERZ catback exhaust
Cobb Accessport

all can probably be had for less than 1k....ERZ is the cheap exhaust components but im not a big fan of really expensive exhausts. all those parts will give him a tune, and eliminate all three cats...

roy, ill just rub their face into the g "spot" :)

i think ill just go without...seems most people think i shoudl be without and i was leaning that way anyhow.

the rotas have 6 spoke and are supposed to be te37s, i think...if youre referring to the grids

Back