Short Notice?!?!?!?!?

dawick777

:
2002 Silver MP5
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=postbody vAlign=top>i had an idea for a short run here in Phoenix....i can guess what the response will be but i'll throw it out there anyways...

there is a nice twisty road that goes to bartlett lake and some other side roads (many dirt i think
icon_wink.gif
)....i ALWAYS see groups of motorcycles coming in and out of that area....i havent been up there forever (i work around there) and cant really remember much of it but i know its twisty and about 20 miles long, if some of us locals (or non-locals obviously) wanted to go check it out and then go to "greasewood flats" (funky outdoor food place by Pinnacle Peak (Raising Arizona was filmed there) for lunch or something....but im talking like this weekend....since the next few weekends are taken up already

i realize some of this doesnt make any sense but im in a hurry ....

anyways lemme know...or not know</TD></TR><TR><TD class=genmed vAlign=bottom height=40>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i would love to join you for a short run, seeing how i wrecked my car 1 day before the last one. only thing is im not sure if i will have time this weekend. we have lots of stuff to finish up on the house before my dad comes in from PA. i will try and bribe the girlie friend to see if shell let me go.

come on guys whos comin with me......( if i can get the time off ....lol)

Come on....were going speeding...come on....we're speeding.....WE'RE SPEEDING!!!! (in the voice of Frank the Tank in Old School)

OK!!!!....i guess everyone SUCKS!!!!....(grumble grumble....dont even respond with a no thanks....grumble grumble)

Oh well, at least im cool.

;)

:( I would love to have gone. I've been up there several times. That dirt road takes you to seven springs, and you wouldn't really be able to speed out there. It would be more like going 40 when you should be doing 25.... Sounds fun though. Last I've been out there i went in my RX7. It was a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back