Selling the MSP

LiLiTaLy

:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege
So I've decided to put the MSP on the market. It's been a great car, but I've decided now would be the best time to sell it as I would get the most money out of it (still under warranty and only has 17k miles on it). I have a beater car which I will drive for the next year or so while I'm at school then I will take the money from the MSP to buy a new car when I get out. My problem is I don't know how much I should ask for it. I can post pictures of it or just describe it. I have the mods below, brand new Toyo Proxy tires, and it has been mainteneced accordingly. No known problems (lucky) and has a couple minor blemishes (small dent in back left panel, small scratch on back bumper) other than that it is in perfect shape. I was thinking of starting it at $15,000, is that a good price or should i go higher or lower? Again I don't want criticism for selling the car, etc. because I have made my decision just help deciding a price and if I should leave the mods on or sell them separately. Thanks for any help!

15 sounds good but don't know if someone would buy it for that much...too bad you don't live closer to me...

damn there has been a flood of people selling thier msps this past month. Atleast you have the more desirable 03 version and not the 03.5!

Back