seeking from 180-200 whp

Would also like to know where the shop is located in miami. I need a good shop to fab up some intercooler piping for my turbo setup which should be on soon. And I know hiboost does good work.

JOMO said:
Would also like to know where the shop is located in miami. I need a good shop to fab up some intercooler piping for my turbo setup which should be on soon. And I know hiboost does good work.

I will post all the information soon. I will include address, phone number and contact name. The one who runs the place is my brother. We opened just a few months ago and we are already pretty busy. We are trying to put together a good group of Mazda owners so we can kick some WRXs, EVOs etc buts.

Well i dont have a hiboost kit, but would like to know more about this group that you are planning to have. I wont be putting any numbers down that some of your customers are that are boosting 16psi, but they should be competitive. Im guessing you will be back and forth between shops from time to time?

HiBoost TS said:
I will post all the information soon. I will include address, phone number and contact name. The one who runs the place is my brother. We opened just a few months ago and we are already pretty busy. We are trying to put together a good group of Mazda owners so we can kick some WRXs, EVOs etc buts.
i beat a sti! i beat a moded evo! (7psi stock motor)can i be in the club. i want to be cool too. but my car doesnt run

turbo

Yup i just recenlt bought a highboost turbo kit from Juan for my p5 and i have an auto.i run 8 psi daily and everything runs perfect.only tranny mods i have done are a tranny cooler and redline tranny fluid. I've got a 2.5'' DP high flow cat and 2.75'' piping. Since my goal is 300whp i am getting a new torque converter and valvebodies, as well as connecting rods, pistons and headstuds

CWiLL said:
i beat a sti! i beat a moded evo! (7psi stock motor)can i be in the club. i want to be cool too. but my car doesnt run

Man, I cant wait to be up there running with those cars. They will witness the fury of the wagon very soon.

JOMO said:
Man, I cant wait to be up there running with those cars. They will witness the fury of the wagon very soon.

yea man , once you get that turbo kit installed on your p5 lemme know so we can cruise down to the new hiboost shop. i want to get the Hiboost front mount intercooler

dam you guys can beat moded sti and evo8? how much psi were u guys at? also how much power were u guys making?

edit: also would suggest the hiboost, they come with a preprogrammed ecu, correct me if im wrong. that should be good to someone who's just startin on turbos

yea i was on a bs turbo kit on 7psi when i beat a sti and an evo. the hi boost turbo kit is a good kit for the $ and great for a starter kit

Man, I cant wait till my kits on. I'll be on 9psi and should be putting down good power. Sucks just looking at the turbo and stuff laying on the garage floor waiting to be installed. Oh and Cwill, I got the Mpi and new clutch in today.

Back