Has anyone had a problem with the stitching
on the seats coming apart? My driver seat is
coming apart at the seams. I am sure that this
will be covered by my warranty, but is this just
an isolated issue?

Cheers,
Robin
Robin

If it is a sewn seam then it can be repaired and if it is beyond repair they would just change the "SKIN" of the seat.....

Mine came apart on the lower cushion. Also had a squeek in the seat which dealer could not resolve. Seat was replaced from the bolts up. Should be on warranty, would recommend if they repair rather than replace the seat, that the upholstery shop reinforce all the seams when they have the cover off.
Cheers

afticarab said:
Mine came apart on the lower cushion. Also had a squeek in the seat which dealer could not resolve. Seat was replaced from the bolts up. Should be on warranty, would recommend if they repair rather than replace the seat, that the upholstery shop reinforce all the seams when they have the cover off.
Cheers

I also have a couple loose stiches on the drivers lower seat and armrest. I'll wait fro a couple years into the warranty to have them replaced, if they get worse.

afticarab said:
Also had a squeek in the seat which dealer could not resolve. Seat was replaced from the bolts up.
You know, you really had me freaked out this morning! Im driving into work and I swear this was the first time it happened, I heard a squeak in my seat! Upon inspecting when I got to work, I found it was simply the seat belt connector (plastic) rubbing against the side of the seat (vinyl). Pulled the connector back away from the seat, and voila, squeak gone (lol2)

Now, your situation was probably more than this, but in case anyone else finds this happening, check that first!

Back