Scratched up dash paint touch up

dude, corksport.com has the dgm CF overlay for that dash piece. $89 or something like that and it sticks on with tape shoudl you not be allowed to keep it or whatever.

Do you think I need to sand it all down and repaint it, or should I fill that crack with somethng then put tape around it and just spraypaint the crack with duplicolor seattle silver? If I dont have to sand it all down and repaint the whole thing, I'd like to avoid it! Can I pick up duplicolor paint at home depot? Also, Anybody know how much the dealer would charge me to swap the dash peices, I'm worried about messing up my a/c and heat when doing it.

Thanks!
-DaViper

Yeah, that is nice, but I already bought one. I bet that one will end up selling for at least $60 though from what I've seen.

-DaViper

Ok, I got my Duplicolor seattle silver paint today...I just need to get some duplicolor clear coat now. The dash is supposed to arrive tomorrow. If It's only that one scratch I'm trying to figure out a way to just pant the scratched area with this.....I may try to just tap around the scratch and pint it with this and see how it comes out..if it works it works...if not I'll just go through sanding it all, primering it...painting it...clearcoating it....hmmm what a pain...

-DaViper

Back