ride height after installing MSP springs

ibanez78

hi everyone, I just got my MSP springs on my 2003 lx and I hve a slight problem. The gap between the tire and the fender is bigger in the front than the back. Anyone have any ideas why this happened or what I could do to fix it
thanks

That is normal. The MSP springs lower an equal amount all the way around.

ibanez78 said:
hi everyone, I just got my MSP springs on my 2003 lx and I hve a slight problem. The gap between the tire and the fender is bigger in the front than the back. Anyone have any ideas why this happened or what I could do to fix it
thanks

that's weird, b/c my stock ES has a bigger gap in the rear than in the front. i'll post after i install my MSP suspension this weekend.

just finihsed...ugh. me= hates endlink bolts.

looking at my car now (MSP srpings front, MSP springs/struts rear), there is definitely a bigger gap in the front. not much, but a little bit. but as i'm not doing this for looks, no worries. :)

What size tires do you have? It may be possible the stiffer fronts still need to settle just a tad.

still on the stock size...195/50/16 on the stock rims.

as much as i want a set of MSP rims, i can't justify the cost for what is basically a cosmetic mod!

i got the springs used from MarkSpark and the struts used (same mileage) from WRC Protege. they both have ~14k miles on them...i'd think they'd have settled by now. but like i said, i'm not too concerned w/ it.

Yeah that's normal. My MSP sits a noticable amount higher in the front than in the rear.

Back