Reset ECU (need factory setting)

M6-09-KSA

:
Mazda6 2009
I need to reset my ECU,

coz when I brought the car to the dealer for 1000km check I lost power.

they change something (I'm 100% sure)to reduce performance

to insure the car will last until the end of the warranty period with less problems.

My car was giving 100% of its ability now its just 70% ... I need to get the factory setting

Resetting one's ECU is done when you lose power totally.

Are you talking about some sort of idle learn procedure? I'm not sure Mazdas have one.

If they do something to reduce performance, I assure you, it won't be undone when the battery loses power.

I've had my battery out long enough for it to "forget" the auto windows and trip computer stuff and suffered no loss of power and/or economy.

The A/C sucks the life out of the throttle for me :/ But I'm doubting that your climate's changed enough to stop/start using it differently . . .

-Ernie

I need to reset my ECU,

coz when I brought the car to the dealer for 1000km check I lost power.

they change something (I'm 100% sure)to reduce performance

to insure the car will last until the end of the warranty period with less problems.

My car was giving 100% of its ability now its just 70% ... I need to get the factory setting

If they reprogrammed the ECU, then you'll have to talk nicely to a mechanic who might be able to reprogram it back to it's original state. Probably requires access to an unchanged ECU. The Mazda dealership might change it back if you ask them, but they might tell you that it'll void you warranty or tell you that you're putting your car at too high of risk or something.

Typically ECU programs are permanent, and NOT something that is lost when the car looses power.

it is not possible to revert back to the original ECU programming

there is nothing you can do unfortunately

Back