Repethemazdas DIRTY- BuIlT/BuIlD THREAD------look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had the time and space and money I'd think about it but I gotta finish up the wife's car so I can finish up mine. Hell I have another Mazda project in mind that I'd like to start as well.

If i can figure out everything i need for ze for sure and know i can run it for sure no problems ill get it
if not im going kl

^ exactly y I need to research first. plust Ihone has klze plus is in tx and will come down to do swap he has said.

makes everything less of a headche. easier, gives me peace of mind. etc you get it lol..

KL will give the protege a unique sound that other proteges will never have..lol. That is unless they also swap in a KL.
Lewis7789's car:

Now that sounds bloody wicked! I wouldn't mind dropping that in my car with some ITBs. Maybe I just need to buy several proteges and drop different engine combinations just to keep me happy. Alright sorry for the thread jack.

you know sometimes you make absolutley no sense, i wonder what goes on in your mind.

So why the hate on v6,8's?

cuz people dont give the little v4s a chance so they swap to a v6 or v8, and i dont aprove of that, and yes i dont make sence sometimes but im diffrent, i see things diffrent in the world we live in :) but yea iv never liked anything besides 4 bangers thats just how i am, wen i like somthing i stick with it..

cuz people dont give the little v4s a chance so they swap to a v6 or v8, and i dont aprove of that, and yes i dont make sence sometimes but im diffrent, i see things diffrent in the world we live in :) but yea iv never liked anything besides 4 bangers thats just how i am, wen i like somthing i stick with it..

That's because you've never heard one in person

and the ZM, on the other, lower end of the spectrum was too slow to bother modding i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back