Recent pics of my MZ3 freashly cleaned...

Yea the p5 wasnt as noticable, when I took them off the 3 I was real excited about the results. Nice flat door panels mmmmmmmm.

thanks AzMz6 More Cf goodies to come.....
ChiMSP am thinking of doing this in the summer....

yea, i would certainly tackle those in the warmer months, unless your patient and have a good heat gun...but i would take them off, really adds to the look..:D

Decided against removing the mouldings...Took off the rear emblems for the black chrome swap and the paint color is a bit diff under those 2 parts...Car has been sitting in the sun for a year so Im assuming its going to be like that under the mouldings as well.....

Yay environmentally safe paint process.. and us protege people complained about ours wow. I took off my mouldings in 2005, and my car was manufactured June 2002 and at that point had never been in a garage and there is no paint difference. I bet with your emblem situation if you washed it and clay barred it, sealed it, and waxed it you wouldn't be able to tell a color difference anymore.

a good waxing takes care of it. i took my mouldings off a year after i had bought the car and just a wax took care of any mismatch.

Got my painter (I work at a Porsche dealership) to machine buff the areas and while a bit better it was still noticeable to me... Luckily the new badges covered the spots...

damn, you must have had some really bad sun.
too bad cause the car looks so much better without the moldings.

where did u get the cell holder recaro seat and what cell is it for ... im gonna get one too haha

I replaced that onw with a silver/black version that better matches the interior. It will fit most cell phones as the "shoulder harness actually expands/rachets to hold the phone firmly....

Back