Rant about the ex

"Well dude i don't think you got anything on what happened to me last night. I found the hardest truth my 18 year old girl who I loved to death is ******* a 32 year old married man with kids. She met him at work.. left there and now works at a bank with his wife. She had me so blinded and insisted he was her "best friend" and i believed her. We broke up 2 weeks ago and we started working things out.. then last night i paid a surpise visit to her house and guess who's car was outside at 8:40pm.. his. I fliped the **** out.. drove past .. then was about to leave but I couldn't take it.. i turned it around flew down the road. His lights were on and he was about to leave.. I pulled up behind him and blocked his ass in.. hopped out of my car and she got out of his. The rest isn't a pretty pictures on what happened..

I thank the lord for every opportunityhe gives me in life.. and moving on with out the blind fold on anymore was his choice. Trust me .. if I can move on from this... you got ease my friend.. oh this happened last night 12/26 by the way."

ooh, i'm gooood. give me some dap.

k-lea said:
"Well dude i don't think you got anything on what happened to me last night. I found the hardest truth my 18 year old girl who I loved to death is ******* a 32 year old married man with kids. She met him at work.. left there and now works at a bank with his wife. She had me so blinded and insisted he was her "best friend" and i believed her. We broke up 2 weeks ago and we started working things out.. then last night i paid a surpise visit to her house and guess who's car was outside at 8:40pm.. his. I fliped the **** out.. drove past .. then was about to leave but I couldn't take it.. i turned it around flew down the road. His lights were on and he was about to leave.. I pulled up behind him and blocked his ass in.. hopped out of my car and she got out of his. The rest isn't a pretty pictures on what happened..

I thank the lord for every opportunityhe gives me in life.. and moving on with out the blind fold on anymore was his choice. Trust me .. if I can move on from this... you got ease my friend.. oh this happened last night 12/26 by the way."

ooh, i'm gooood. give me some dap.

good on what?

k-lea said:

Wow...that IS harsh. If it was someone around my age, then I wouldn't have been "as" upset, but 32???

Drake, I hope you gave him a good ass whoppin to remember.

Holy ****, that's preposterous.

That is very true, though .. I can't remember who made the post, but the one about women acting like imbeciles. That is VERY true, and I guess I didn't think about it from that perspective. Since I have few female friends myself, and the few I do have are level-headed and either engaged or married -- you know, I'm not around the lunatics much. Thank God.

Anyway, hopefully you had your blow-up .. and now it's over. I understand releasing all your anger at that moment, when you saw his car in the driveway -- I couldn't have resisted doing it myself -- but now that it's done, let her go continue to **** up her life. At least you aren't in it anymore to be dragged down. Let her drown herself. And then, when the wife catches her and she winds up in court or in the hospital -- you can smile smugly and shake your head. THAT is such a kickass feeling.

Someone please spell this out for me... Im having a hard time following!

k-lea said:
"Well dude i don't think you got anything on what happened to me last night. I found the hardest truth my 18 year old girl who I loved to death is ******* a 32 year old married man with kids. "

So you were dating a she-male??!?!

k-lea said:
She met him at work.. left there and now works at a bank with his wife.

Lost... "his" wife? His being your ex-girl(man)friend?

k-lea said:
I pulled up behind him and blocked his ass in.. hopped out of my car and she got out of his. The rest isn't a pretty pictures on what happened..

So what happened? Did you 2 fight? Were the cops called? Were the kiddies watching? Was he/she having an affair and the significant other was not aware?

.. Unless I'M confused (which is entirely possible), I think Drake was sayin' that he was dating an 18-year-old girl (who I shall call Sally) and he just found out Sally has been sleeping with a man (who I shall call Joe) who's 32 and married with children. And that Sally met Joe at her place of employment .. but that Sally wound up leaving HER job, and now works with Joe's wife? Though I'm not quite sure why Sally would do THAT .. That's just begging to be caught, if you ask me. Cause as of the moment, I'm assuming that Joe's wife doesn't know about the affair.

Either way, it's confusing as hell and just a bad scene.

Rush said:
.. Unless I'M confused (which is entirely possible), I think Drake was sayin' that he was dating an 18-year-old girl (who I shall call Sally) and he just found out Sally has been sleeping with a man (who I shall call Joe) who's 32 and married with children. And that Sally met Joe at her place of employment .. but that Sally wound up leaving HER job, and now works with Joe's wife? Though I'm not quite sure why Sally would do THAT .. That's just begging to be caught, if you ask me. Cause as of the moment, I'm assuming that Joe's wife doesn't know about the affair.

Either way, it's confusing as hell and just a bad scene.

you were very close. There is SOOOO MUCH more to the story but like I said I just gave the run down. Yes she met him at her place of employment. She said he was her "best friend" She sold cars and since FORDS suck anyways she wasn't making any money... so "Joe's Wife" put in a good word for her since she thinks nothing is happpening and got her a job at a bank with her. I'm just so glad its over... I suspended the phone I got for her on my family plan which I found out they called each other like 30 times a day.. it made me sick to see his number show up that many times.. the best part was it was free since he gots cingular :). Joe's and his wife are going through problems and are going to get a devource.. I believe it comes to lack of communication because his ass always called her instead of talking with his own damn wife..

yashart@work said:
Someone please spell this out for me... Im having a hard time following!

Lost... "his" wife? His being your ex-girl(man)friend?

So what happened? Did you 2 fight? Were the cops called? Were the kiddies watching? Was he/she having an affair and the significant other was not aware?

Thats just #$#ing stupid.. come on now dude..

Lost... "his" wife? His being your ex-girl(man)friend.
Again some as before.. thats #$#(ing stupid.. come on are you that dumb to figure it out..

Now your starting to talk since my friend.. I believe his wife has an idea but he has her just as blinded as my ex had me.. swearing up and down she is a good friend. Think about it.. how many 32 year old married men talk to a young 18 year old 30 times a day.. no explination needed.
I'm not going to say what happened that night as it will forever change me.. i'm just glad I did what I did and that fool deserved everything he got.

Rush said:
Holy ****, that's preposterous.

That is very true, though .. I can't remember who made the post, but the one about women acting like imbeciles. That is VERY true, and I guess I didn't think about it from that perspective. Since I have few female friends myself, and the few I do have are level-headed and either engaged or married -- you know, I'm not around the lunatics much. Thank God.

Anyway, hopefully you had your blow-up .. and now it's over. I understand releasing all your anger at that moment, when you saw his car in the driveway -- I couldn't have resisted doing it myself -- but now that it's done, let her go continue to **** up her life. At least you aren't in it anymore to be dragged down. Let her drown herself. And then, when the wife catches her and she winds up in court or in the hospital -- you can smile smugly and shake your head. THAT is such a kickass feeling.

Ya i got some good female friends who gave me a good perspective on the matter..
one being is: What does a 18 year old girl have to offer a soon to be devorced man with kids.. nothing but a piece of ass.. So when he chunks her the duce and sees the whole thing.. she will be WISHING she listened to me from the beginning.. KARMA BABY!!!

Hughes412 said:
I don't know. Maybe the reason is she just can't love you like you do/did her. I know a lot of people (I'm one of them) that are afraid of growing old alone. Because of this they will try long and hard to hold on to relationships that in the back of their minds they know will never go anywhere.

I don't know the whole story here, and your right I probably don't want to. But I wouldn't go off on her just because she didn't give you a reason. There really might not be a reason that in your eyes is good enough. Hell I broke off a 1yr relationship with girl that was beautiful, great mind, even better job (had 10+ yrs at state farm) and made great money, but she had to much hair on her back. She was hispanic and they tend to have more or darker hair then white girls. There is just no way I could have ever told her that. So when I broke it off I came up with some sorry excuse for not wanting to be with her. She called it BS, but if I told her the truth it would have killed her.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is don't push it. You might not want to know the real reason why she left you. If her leaving hurt, just think how bad it would hurt if she left and told you it was because your member was to small or something like that. lol
Dude, I so feel you on this one right here. I was recently put in a similar situation. It's like you tried to look past a quality you didn't like, and finally realized that you couldn't just ignore what you didn't like, because you may see that quality outside the relationship, and that opens up trouble.

Last edited:
LinuxRacr said:
Dude, I so feel you on this one right here. I was recently put in a similar situation. It's like you tried to look past a quality you didn't like, and finally realized that you couldn't just ignore what you didn't like, because you may see that quality outside the relationship, and that opens up trouble.

Ya.. i fell victem to it as well... i was so in love and with my ex and the thought of her have this 32 year old as a "best friend" tore me apart.. finally i couldn't stand it anymore and put my foot down..she broke up with me shortly afterwards and I knew she choose him over me but then again i just kept ignoring it because I wanted her back so bad and kept saying to myself she was telling the truth and to trust her.. then ofcourse the million phone calls back and forth to each other never helped out as well.. then right when we were making that "step forward" in getting back together.. BAM the blind fold came off! It hurts.. more then anything to have to actually see it in your face.

Back