Rant about the ex

mp3moose

:
mp3 and elise
Thats right, its my turn.

So VERY long story short. Dated a girl fro 2 years, quit my job to move to hers, went in debt several grand, gave her the world at every chance. She up and dumped me on our 2 year anny, gave me no reason, said that she didn't even have to tell me, gave no indication that there were problems. She even told my mom the day before that "she had an amazing son".

So after a month of no contact (her choice) i pushed for reasons via email. She made some up and lied about things that did or didn't happen. So I refuted them and she got backed into a corner with no reasons so she cut me off again. (No email, blocked me on IM, etc.) I recently figured out she had been leading me on for roughly a year. She claims "it wasn't leading on " in her mind. I think telling someone you love them and want to marry them when you don't is a lie, but thats just me. I must be crazy or something.

So through all of this, I just loved her, was nice to her, and only refuted facts when I was slandered. I never cused at her or called her anything bad. Figuring she was just being stubborn and would come around eventually I let things slide. So I got pissed after finding that most of our relationship was a lie and that she never spoke up when there were problems and called her parents. Her mom freaked out on me and said I was stalking her and that she didn't have to have reasons. I mean, I expect that her mom would stand up for her, but not listening to reason and blindly believing something is just F ed up. And I don't see how not calling, not emailing, not talking to her and having no contact is stalking. Again, apparently I am retarded again.

So I've had enough. The story is must longer and more insane on her part, but you don't want to read that.

Anybody want to buy some old, used ex girlfriend stuff?

mp3moose said:
So I got pissed after finding that most of our relationship was a lie a

werd.

The worst thing is not knowing why or not having some kind of explanation. That really blows. Been there, done that.

mp3moose said:
Anybody want to buy some old, used ex girlfriend stuff?

Don't forget to follow forum rules on signage. Good luck with the sales.

haha, thanks guys/girls.

I haven't decided what to sell yet. DVD/VCR maybe? Underwear? Some compromising photos?

you don't even want to hear my story... it is long and not even funny, lets just put it this way, I don't know the difference between insanity and clingy

I wouldn't.

If a ex of mine posting my pictures on the interweb, I'd be hella pissed. Just move on and leave it be.

mp3moose said:
Some compromising photos?

Yeah dude, you are bigger then that. Let it go. Find another one and offer her some panties after they have been in the wash.

Back