Racing Seats

Pirana said:
^ I use my stock seatbelts with the Torinos...I think it depends on what seat bracket you had. I use one from wedge engineering.

Which brackets are those? Please elaborate...lol!

Rally Ninja said:
I sold my torino cause I couldn't use the stock seat belts. How did you get to use your stock ones?

All you needed to do...provided you had Sparco base/bracket was to unbolt seat belt and mount it to the sparco base.

When you order "sparco base" it's actually Wedge engineering who makes them. Well that's what I received anyway....they fit great.

Jaysanooch said:
All you needed to do...provided you had Sparco base/bracket was to unbolt seat belt and mount it to the sparco base.

When you order "sparco base" it's actually Wedge engineering who makes them. Well that's what I received anyway....they fit great.

Are these the sliding bases?

LinuxRacr said:
Are these the sliding bases?

Your gonna need to order: 2 x Sparco sliders
2 x Sparco base by(Wedge engineering)1xdriver& 1xpassenger side
2 x Sparco hardware kit (get the good stuff)

** (Optional) but I recommend if your shorter then 6' tall
2 x adapter kits (if you want to adjust height)

You can quickly look for part # on Cardomain web site....goodluck!

Last edited:
I just saw those Bride Gias seats...WOW I want those now. They are worth an arm and a leg though. So what's the update Pat?

I have some nice seats sitting in my basement and I was wondering if anyone has used the stock seat brackets sliders and all? I took my seat out and they almost match the holes on my new seats. I think I would have to drill a new hole a little wider on the back and weld in a small flat flang for the front and drill a hole in it to mount them in. Anyone done this before i mess up my stock seats?

At the NOPI event here in Texas a couple of weeks back, I had the chance to sit in some BRIDE seats. Not as impressive as they look. The material was likened to the cloth off of old seats. It had great lateral support though! I wear size 38-40 pants, and these seats were too small for me to be comfortable. Sparco Torino 2's it is!

LinuxRacr said:
At the NOPI event here in Texas a couple of weeks back, I had the chance to sit in some BRIDE seats. Not as impressive as they look. The material was likened to the cloth off of old seats. It had great lateral support though! I wear size 38-40 pants, and these seats were too small for me to be comfortable. Sparco Torino 2's it is!

size 38-40 pants eh....well I wear 34-36 and I found the Torino's to be abit tight for the first 2 weeks but now they've molded to my ass and thighs. You might hate them for the first few weeks but give them a chance. And it's abit of a process to get into them to....you can't just throw yourself in..lol.you'll see. And with your waist, you can forget about keeping your cell phone clipped to the side of your belt....if that's where you keep it.

Jaysanooch said:
size 38-40 pants eh....well I wear 34-36 and I found the Torino's to be abit tight for the first 2 weeks but now they've molded to my ass and thighs. You might hate them for the first few weeks but give them a chance. And it's abit of a process to get into them to....you can't just throw yourself in..lol.you'll see. And with your waist, you can forget about keeping your cell phone clipped to the side of your belt....if that's where you keep it.
Oh, I've sat in Torinos before in Pirana's car. As a matter of fact, I sat in them for about 3 hours on the way back from Austin last year. I was even able to sleep in it. I also sat in his seats again recently to solidify my choice. He's about the same waist size as me, so I should be fine. :)

My stock driver's seat halving itself, and coming apart. :(

LinuxRacr said:
Oh, I've sat in Torinos before in Pirana's car. As a matter of fact, I sat in them for about 3 hours on the way back from Austin last year. I was even able to sleep in it. I also sat in his seats again recently to solidify my choice. He's about the same waist size as me, so I should be fine. :)

My stock driver's seat halving itself, and coming apart. :(

Ah ok so you have an idea then, good but if your getting them brand new they won't be as comfortable at first..you'll need to break them in, that's what I was getting at. Pirana's seats obviously have a few miles on them so just letting you know.

Back