Racing Seats

LinuxRacr said:
I agree, but will they fit? Will they rub on my side pillars?

Ya they probably would, cause already with my Torino's...you have maybe a match stick of distance between the pillar and widest point of the shoulder part. It's tight as it is man....wish I had the Corbeau's to tell you for sure.

I would go with the torino 2's, because they are based on the Milano which I absolutely love and hopefully will het one day.

edit: or you can do what I wanted to do since I saw them.....put the MS3 seats in the Protege(lick)

All I know is that I had a hell of time installing my seats...I got the whole Sparco kit but needed to customize the height adjustement which involves cutting/grinding if go to the middle or lowest level. I put mine to the lowest which is a tad lower than stock position. If you get the Sparco's and the kit...you'll know what I mean. Goodluck!

gone_fishin said:
Not in reference to racing seats, but I like your avatar. Where'd you get the tein strut guy?
www.*************.com was doing a promotion. When I bought my Tein Coilovers (which I am in the garage trying to install now), I got one of the Dampachi dolls.

Here is the link: http://*************.com/promo.htm

Last edited:
You'll love them....very comfortable. I noticed I take the long way home more and more since I put them in. Here's mine.....

Attachments

• PB180755b.JPG
    PB180755b.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 299
do the sparco seat brakets only work for sparco seats? i wanna buy ebay seats, they are cheap as hell!

Jaysanooch said:
You'll love them....very comfortable. I noticed I take the long way home more and more since I put them in. Here's mine.....

I sold my torino cause I couldn't use the stock seatbelts. How did you get to use your stock ones?

^ I use my stock seatbelts with the Torinos...I think it depends on what seat bracket you had. I use one from wedge engineering.

Back