Racing beat springs ordered

RSun

:
Mazda 2 GS
should be coming in pretty soon. You can check out a video of them on the racing beat website.
Anybody have experience with these springs or racing beat products in general? I ordered them since they offer a very mild drop and only 20 percent stiffer spring rate.

anyway, pics soon!

let us know specially me how things goes when u install it, im really looking at this spring for the same reasons mild drop.

I ordered the Racing Beat springs yesterday too! (I also ordered the Sway Bars - very excited)

I used to have a 2001 Mazda Protege MP3 (which was a co-operative effort between Mazda and Racing Beat). RB did the springs, sway bars, and exhaust for that car (from the factory).. it was the best handling car Ive ever owned, including better than my 2004 Mazdaspeed MX5 and my 2009 Civic Si with HFP suspension. i was SOOOO happy that they developed stuff for the Mazda2!

Last edited:
Yeah, RB is awesome. I use their giant front swaybar and FSB brace kit on my Miata and love it. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they release for the M2 as some of the new-ness wears off.

Racing Beat is one of the most well known company's out there for Mazdas. You'll be more than happy with any of their products. I've had racing beat parts on nearly all my mazda vehicles.

Im not the OP, but Im still waiting on mine to get here. UPS says Thursday when I get them but it will be sometime next week before I can install them. I will post impressions and information regarding the install of the springs and sways as soon as I can. :)

EDIT: Got mine in today.... they look great! Cant wait to install...

49f7e522.jpg

Last edited:
hey! sorry to reply late had to bring them in from the states (im from canada). I have them prob will get them installed in the next few weeks. here's a few before pics...
r63w0jkdptw72tn63s1.jpg
9fzka70gxegk3o03r3xl.jpg

would you be able to take clear pictures of the swaybar installation? im trying to decide between the corksport torsion bar and the rb swaybar but im not 100% sure how the rb mounts.

oh and btw i love the color i wish they gave us that color in the US

would you be able to take clear pictures of the swaybar installation? im trying to decide between the corksport torsion bar and the rb swaybar but im not 100% sure how the rb mounts.

oh and btw i love the color i wish they gave us that color in the US

thanks! i didn't buy the sway bar. That's richard's pic

Hi Richard,

Does the rear bar mount inside the channel of the rear suspension? Please take pics!!!!!!

Thanks,
John

Hey sorry all. We have been gone all weekend celebrating my wife's 30th bday. I hope to install this week sometime and will take PLENTY of pics.

And also sorry to the OP, RSun. Hope I am invading your thread too much... If you would like, I can start another thread.

Hey sorry all. We have been gone all weekend celebrating my wife's 30th bday. I hope to install this week sometime and will take PLENTY of pics.

And also sorry to the OP, RSun. Hope I am invading your thread too much... If you would like, I can start another thread.

no worries! it is on topic so its all good. be sure to post up pics and I will too when I'm done so ppl can see how it looks on a grey car.

"The video of the springs on the Racing Beat website show the bar inside the channel"

Thanks!!!

John

yo !

sorry took so long shortfuse. Been pretty busy these days. Finally got them installed this today

Honestly the drop isn't that noticeable. These pics were taken literally 10 min after install so I will retake pics when the springs have settled a bit.

As for the ride, its nearly the same! The bumps are slightly more harsh haven't had a chance to test handling difference.

Attachments

• spring install.JPG
    spring install.JPG
    749.4 KB · Views: 542
  • spring install3.JPG
    spring install3.JPG
    925.4 KB · Views: 498
  • spring install2.JPG
    spring install2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 918
Back