question about MSP front bumper

Jspec

:
03.5 Black Mica Protege5
What would I need inorder to keep my fog lights and install and msp bumper?

jflo said:
uhh the p5/03msp bumpers are the same save for those amber side markers

Yeah there is or at lease on the 03.5 MSP bumpers. They have that lip or w/e. I've seen that bumper on like spicy orange, titanium gray, sunlight silver, and yellow but not on black MSP. Maybe it's me but I though they have like a lip on it or something. My p5 got in an accident so I am looking for another bumper and I though the MSP bumper would be a good change.

oh yeah its just a seperate lip, its not the whole bumper...

you would need to make some brackets to hold the fogs as the p5/msp ones wont work

I got another question, when they order a new p5 bumper, is the holes for the amber lights and the license plate holes predrilled or are those holes drilled by the body shop?

i know someone on here has a black P5 with the 03.5 MSP lip, with fog-lights in them. I can't think of his name, but hopefully, another member on here, will kill my brain cramp, and post his SN, or a pic of his car.

i have a msp front bumper.

putting the msp lip on and keeping your fogs is another story.

peace

Guys think I should attempt to do the MSP lip on it or just go with the bumper?

just get the msp bumper if you are set on keeping the fog lights. the msp lip doesnt look all that great anyway. i prefer the look of the stock bumper with fogs rather than the 03.5 msp front end.

Back