~*Protege 5 Racing Beat Axleback*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdaspeed777

Contributor
:
03' Mazda Protege 5
SOLD

Racing Beat axle back exhaust from a Mazdaspeed Protege. It has been modified to fit a Protege 5 which just involves shortening the tip. So this would be great for all P5's. It of coarse will still fit any 3rd gen protege sedan but you will need to lengthen the tip for it to line up with your bumper. It is in great condition, best exhaust I ever had. SOLD TO Raven Hawk

Last edited:
How loud is this on the car?

It is pretty similar sounding to this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzXTAZdZ7Hc

Could not find a sound clip of it. But it is not loud and ricey sounding like the mazdaspeed, or HKS axleback for the Protege 5. I went through a few different exhausts on my Protege 5 and by far this was the best sounding one I ever had. Gives you that low growlly tone that most people look for. If you ask a lot of Protege 5 owners here they prefer this exhaust and will tell you this is the one you need to have. If you did not know it is the exhaust from the Mazdaspeed Protege's modified to fit a Protege 5 which just involved shortening the tip.Let me know if you want it or have any other questions.

Id vouch for the Racing beat exhaust! Great mellow tone! Sounds almost like the sound clip...

Good luck with your sale(thumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back