Project Angry Pirate E30 (yarrrr mateys...)

nice e30. i have a 89 325i 5spd that i let my brother borrow after i bought the ms3 and i absolutely love it. one day i will partake in transforming the car like your are. good luck, i can't wait to see the results.

Well, I thought pulling a set off a Euro 323i would work fine, but it isn't seeming to match up just right.

Well, I thought pulling a set off a Euro 323i would work fine, but it isn't seeming to match up just right.

An early 84-85 323i? But anyways they are different. I verfied that on the BMW ETK parts software. I think you should just replace the worn out parts with either standard replacements or performance. Sport clutch and a lightweight flywheel.

An early 84-85 323i? But anyways they are different. I verfied that on the BMW ETK parts software. I think you should just replace the worn out parts with either standard replacements or performance. Sport clutch and a lightweight flywheel.

Yeah, I'm just gonna go aftermarket, since they would need to be replaced again down the road regardless.

Check out grassroots motorsports. They love their E30s. Their classifieds also usually have a billion E30/E36/M parts for sale for pretty solid prices and some real BMW wizards post there.

Back