Post your recent pictures!

Wish I woulda had time to clean my bay more before OCC.. (braindead heres a couple my buddy Andrew took
7110048465_9707897462_b.jpg

6963976430_4e43fe3d22_b.jpg

6963976782_192cac1849_b.jpg

7110048455_2b5e1365b4_b.jpg

6963976438_a4255c9169_b.jpg

7110048925_3de306f449_b.jpg

Last edited:
I cant wait to paint the bumper, but I want the JDM GTX Sedan rear bumper to match then I'll paint both if not the whole car

Cherryalias, I saw you walking around with a Pats hat on ( s*** just wanted to say something cuz you a fellow Pats fan)

Yeah, I was kinda bummed that I just didn't know who you guys (wicked and chefspot) were. I yelled out to Chef as he first got to the parking lot but never saw anyone that resembled who I saw in the car lol. Else I really would have liked to say hi and shake hands. :/

Yeah, I was kinda bummed that I just didn't know who you guys (wicked and chefspot) were. I yelled out to Chef as he first got to the parking lot but never saw anyone that resembled who I saw in the car lol. Else I really would have liked to say hi and shake hands. :/

I need to put a picture of me on my car when i am not by it so people know who I am.

There is the tristate tuners spring meet that was rescheduled for May 12th. Other than that there's not much going on. I might be organizing a meet in Ocean City MD in June if anyone is interested. I don't have details yet though.

Epic East Coast Mazda Meet in VA sounds fun, but that's in late August I think. I would like to go to that but I burned so much oil just driving to New York that I don't think I will want to drive the protege long distance again lol

There is the tristate tuners spring meet that was rescheduled for May 12th. Other than that there's not much going on. I might be organizing a meet in Ocean City MD in June if anyone is interested. I don't have details yet though.

details! i'd come to ocean city

Back