Post pics of your Mazda5

2011 Mazda 5 (6 speed, 7 Seats, Electronic Doors)

here is the pic of our new mazda 5. love the car! great space and great comfort.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

please tell me what you think of it.

thank you.

6 speed +
White looks very nice +
Power sliding doors +
Rear spoiler without sideskirts -

i bet some of us would like those power doors, and the white hides the strange lines. looks good.

Lets see the 7th seat! I think thats my favorite new 5 Ive seen so far. Is it considered a 2011 there? Mazda skipped that year for this model in some markets.

Welcome to Mazdas247.com and thanks for sharing pics and video of your very nice Mazda5 (great color combo and love that 6 speed option)...Enjoy the forums! :D

i've posted here a few times, and never found time to post my car, but here it is. i've actually had to tone it down a bit. I removed stubby antenna, side window visors, and a stainless steel fart can in the back. I also had msp3 springs, but removed these items for the sake of practicality. i think i'm done spending $$ on it, and will just take care of it so that my son can use it for HS in a few years

Attachments

• DSCF0690.JPG
    DSCF0690.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCF1869.JPG
    DSCF1869.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCF1871.JPG
    DSCF1871.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 293
  • DSCF1872.JPG
    DSCF1872.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC03982.JPG
    DSC03982.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 305
Nice car. I actuaslly bought this Sokudo10 when I saw your car in car domain or I think its the same car. Last year I decided to switch to BBS reps. I'm still thinking of buying this BAysonR JDM lip as they are available again but Im lowered 2" right now and already scraping when I;m not careful.

Last edited:
@wmzda5: If you get this lip, you will lower your front end an additional 1.25 inches. You will definitely have to plan your approaches, but you will undoubtedly scrape at some point. the look is good, but I don't think it will be practical if you drive every day.

@kid5: thanks man. your 5 was tight too, but looks like set yourself up with an even better ride

I absolutely love those power doors, but I have to wonder how reliable they will turn out to be. It seems like the manual doors are problematic enough as they are. OP, the car is awesome. Please keep us posted on wear and tear on the doors.

This is our 3rd mazda5...wife loves it, sold my black 06 5 for a 3 hatch but its still in the family.

deleted ....hurt my eyes.

Last edited:
My wife's 5...finally washed it...seemed like a loooong winter without a wash

P4140865.jpg

Its white so it looks the same in a color and black and white photo...its everything else that is colorless ;-)
In that shot it looks like a pug dog with its skin pulled tight....funny looking shot.

2007 Whitewater Pearl Touring, 35% tinted fronts, 5% tinted rears, 35% tinted tail lights and lowered on Tein S-Tech springs.

CIMG2717Large.jpg

CIMG2720Large.jpg

CIMG2721Large.jpg

Nice ride dude..im so impressed how you lowered your mazda5..i was searching at the TEIN website and i couldn't find the S-tech springs for a MAZDA 5...are these coilovers or just the springs itself? and how much you paid to get it lowered?..thanks :)

BPboiler3,

Really like the look of the two 2012 5's. I just bought a 2012 5 Touring and would like to set mine up in a similar way. Where can I get the front lip? Have they been lowered? If so where can I get the same drop setup? Thanks for your reply.

Back