~Pirana's new ride!

nope, nothing new...except some new killz...hehehe. Viper SRT-10, Porsche 911 twin-turbo, Audi S5, among other Camaros and Trans-ams.

New plate...
th_evo_plate.jpg

New turbo hopefully by the end of August.

nice kills i ran my buddies S5, it was pretty close, the one race i had him till the end of 4th, if only i wasnt stuck at 8psi :( dam clutch haha

dont forget the battery tomorrow vic!

killed that mercedes on the way home too! lol just so everyone knows, when vic takes off next to u u dont know weather to pee ur pants or get a stiffy! his car is a ****** beast!!!

nope, nothing new...except some new killz...hehehe. Viper SRT-10, Porsche 911 twin-turbo, Audi S5, among other Camaros and Trans-ams.

New plate...
th_evo_plate.jpg

New turbo hopefully by the end of August.

Damn, what kind of #'s are you putting down?

Hehehe, always at heart. And yes to the evo8 wing. My evo9 collapse under the pressure of 178mph.

verry nice.. but i would think some one as maticulous as you are with your cars would have found the center caps to the wheels already..

Last edited:
verry nice.. but i would think some one as maticulous in there cars would have found the center caps to the wheels already..

it's possible he prefers the look without them.

p.s. That is the one car I would LOVE to trade my MSP for. I don't care if they are rediculous amounts of money to buy / mod. Even if I had under 300whp on that thing I would love it till I die. Just need to find an extra 20-30k laying around.

Back