~Pirana's new ride!

The holes in the lower portion of the front bumper, on the sides of the intercooler, are beggin for some fogs! (unless they're actually directing air somewhere)

Heres something i made when first bought mine.

ORANGE: Low Beam Headlights
YELLOW: Fog Lights (between YELLOW and ORANGE is the high beams)
RED: stupid front plate holes
BLUE: Mitsubishi claims these direct air to the intercooler pipes or something to that extent.
102_37621.jpg

The holes in the lower portion of the front bumper, on the sides of the intercooler, are beggin for some fogs! (unless they're actually directing air somewhere)

The holes are supposed to be there to cool the endtanks of the intercooler.

I didn't realize they put holes on the face of the bumper on the 9's like that for the front plate. On my 8 the holes are a little more out of sight.

Hehehe, no, I havent installed them yet...my Exedy twin-carbon clutch still sits on the garage. Brakes still on the box...:( Just been too busy doing other stuff. Car is putting 430whp, next upgrade should bring it to 530~550whp. ;)

Hehehe, no, I havent installed them yet...my Exedy twin-carbon clutch still sits on the garage. Brakes still on the box...:( Just been too busy doing other stuff. Car is putting 430whp, next upgrade should bring it to 530~550whp. ;)

Damn man! :eek:

Sounds very good to me Vic.. always doing Insane s*** to your cars !!!! keep us updated..

Yeah didn't think so. The rims on the MS3 are off IMO. Might be a "cool" offset but just doesn't look clean.

Latest posts

Back