~Pirana's new daily Driver!!!~

Wait! Dave B rings! Not stock! ;)

Do you have a hard time finding it in a parking lot now?

that isn't the same car, look at the side markers, you slick devil you, i'm on to you

Wait there is something fishy here. How did you mount the stock front grill. You cut the tabs for the grill when you had the Perrin installed. I really hope this is a joke, just like that time you told everyone you bought a Charger.

Hehehe, you guys are funny!!!! It is the car...look at the rear brake calipers, they still red...and the Vibrant, and the Sparco pedals...still have the DG carbon fiber on the dash over the glove box...:) You can also see the Defi and MAM plaques on the radiator support bracket.

best photochop eveR.

charger_mine1.jpg

Hehehe, I hope you dont think I did that seriously, hehehe :D You can see the MSP on the back as it was the trade-in!

You have WAY too much time on your hands and money apparently! You were inspiration for me to start with my P5 and you've been through like 5 cars since then. I'm almost done with my P5 but I will never "be done" with her!!

Wait there is something fishy here. How did you mount the stock front grill. You cut the tabs for the grill when you had the Perrin installed. I really hope this is a joke, just like that time you told everyone you bought a Charger.

Oh my friend I have a few tricks up my sleeve...that was one of the first questions asked when I drove the car to our regular Mazda meets here in DFW...and all I can say is...(scratch)

You have WAY too much money apparently!

Noooo no, just lots of extra work to pay up for this addiction. OVertime and lots of long nights...and remember I do all the work myself, so I save on labor costs. It took me about 2 weeks to put the car back to its original condition...and yes, it was something planned from the beginning, that is why I didnt sell all the stock parts. ALthough I did have a weak breakdown when I sold the stock MSP rims :(

Seriously though, what are looking at purchasing pirana? What is your next project car if you haven't mentioned it already?

Well this sucks, arguably the BEST MSP back to stock. Your ride was awesome and an inspiration to many on this site. I guess it's not bad if your going to buy a GTR :D or a PowerAmuse M3 :D

^^thank you very much...I really do appreciate it. I know the look wasnt for everyone, but I hope everyone enjoyed the effort and the drive to showcase our cars. I made a great effort to make sure the Protege was featured...and it was extremely hard since I didnt know anyone in the magazine scene or even the tuning industry.

Well unless I loose interest in it...since it seems like for ever that the GTR is running around the world...a GTR will be in my near future. STOCK, cant afford to mess that one up!!!

you should of kept the drop and rims for a daily driver=) but its sad to see it back to stock. I still remember Dave and Keola PRO5 also Lang and Mike MSP in there prime and then back to stock and last sold=(

Last edited:
Noooo no, just lots of extra work to pay up for this addiction. OVertime and lots of long nights...and remember I do all the work myself, so I save on labor costs.:(

I do all my own work too except the longblock that Dana from SC just finished. With my tax return I'll be rebuilding my tranny with a PAR gearset myself and I'll be at over $26k spent on top of the car over the past 5 years.

The labor is the fun part!

I do all my own work too except the longblock that Dana from SC just finished. With my tax return I'll be rebuilding my tranny with a PAR gearset myself and I'll be at over $26k spent on top of the car over the past 5 years.

The labor is the fun part!

What was your address again? lol j/k. Seriously though we'll both have to make it out to a meet sometime. I'd love to check out another HiBoost protege.(2thumbs)

Back