~Pirana's new daily Driver!!!~

Pirana

Contributor
:
704whp AMS Evo IX MR
Well after 2.5years of driving the MSP and turning it into what I think has been my most complete project...after been in one of the most coveted national tuner magazines...Modified! And been in countless of shows in which I have won, and lost (never won a HIN 4-door class trophy); been on the Toyo Tires Booth, featured in GTspec's website, Vibrant's catalog...its time to retire the Piranamobile.

THis car has been the best car I have owned...and thats the straight truth...may have not been the most powerfull car I owned, the most exotic, but it has certainly been the most complete car. You MSP owners here have nothing to fear and nothing to be ashamed off. Thanks to countless of aftermarket companies like Vibrant, GTspec, Perrin, Ksports, Injen, AWR, PWR, Unichip, Medieval, MAM, SLS, Rotora, DG Motorsports, Autopower, Wiseco, Pauter, Cometic, SuperTech, Nology, TCSportline, Megan Racing, Fidanza, Exedy, Xcelerated Concepts, Fiber Images, Goodridge, Kartboy, NSN, ARP, AEM, NRG, AutoX Racing, Samco, Wedge Engineering, SR Motorsports, among others for making parts for our cars...without them modifing our Proteges would have been so difficult.

To those shops that specialize in our cars like Crossover Auto and Protege Garage. Without them nothing would have been possible...I would probably would still be running the STi(nailbyt)

As for what the future holds...no one knows...I would really like to get a GTR, could it happen, well its my goal and the reason why my beloved MSP has changed roles, into my new daily driver. This car is in great shape, I did try to sell it, but then realized how stupid that would have been. As inexpensive as parts are for this car and how much knowledge we have adquired in the process, it made perfect sense to keep it and give it a little love and use. The interior and suspension are almost brand new! The paint still shines and the wheels, well they are not mine, so they do have some major scratches.

GUys and girls thank for all your support all this years, this is not a goodbye, I will be here lurking everyday as I have for the past 6 years! Meanwhile here are some new pics, fresh from the memory card of the Newly Stock MSP! Hehehe.

Vic

msp_stock_01.jpg

msp_stock_02.jpg

msp_stock_05.jpg

msp_stock_04.jpg

msp_stock_03.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting..a full 100% turn around.
Great choice for a DD if you ask me.
Fun and economical.

I can't believe you have went back to stock after all you have done to it. I hope to see you guys at NOPI nats this year.

pirana, you silly...Its not stock, You gt a DG grille and Lip...Thanks for stayin in the familia brother, your other MS was a work if art

Hehehe, thanks...I still have the stock grille and stock front lip, but decided that I like the aftermarket better and might as well leave them in the car and use them...also not noticed is the catless Vibrant exhaust, sweet!

Goodluck with everything Vic :) And might i add, your blazin' is a slut......everyone in Texas had a piece of it ;)

your blazin' is a slut......everyone in Texas had a piece of it ;)

Hahaha, you are right!!!!

The rotors came with the car, the day I bought it...the previous owner had the dealer change them 3 times for warping before he went aftermarket...and bam, no more problems!

Hahaha, you are right!!!!

The rotors came with the car, the day I bought it...the previous owner had the dealer change them 3 times for warping before he went aftermarket...and bam, no more problems!

hells yeah. my mp3 had issues with warping. but i have rotora rotors on meh speed and it was a pure bute form 100-0. the ebc's made for a great combo

Back