-N1 muffler
-6 Autometer gauges
-Air/fuel
-Boost
-Oil pressure
-Water Temp
-Fuel Level
-Volt
-Custom 4 puck spring clutch (medal/keveler)
-Kart boy short shifter and bushing kit

Suspension
-Ground control coil over system
STILL UNDERCONSTRCTION

(Tien full suspension W/edfc in 1-2 months)

Audio/Visuals
-7in Indash Lcd Sony xplod Unit

-Indash MTV dvd/mp3/vcd/cd player
-7 5inch Microvision Lcd
-2 in the visors
-4 head rest (front and Rear)
-1 In the guage cluster
-3 alpine video boosters
-4 3ways pioneers all around
-2 12in Kicker Vrs
-2 optimas yellow tops

Interior
-Two tone REAL suade black and pink
-4 seats
-4 door panals
-Steering wheel

Exterior
-Custom Paint
-Pink W/ Satin Peral
-Shaved
-Side Moldings
-Door handles

-Front Bumber Lights (In process as you read)
-Dg Front lip
-Dg carbon fiber eyelids (painted)
-Custom painted rear bumper valence
-17inch 5zigen Copse (painted)
-Pink calipers

Future mods
Tien Full Suspension
big brake upgrade
Custom trunk (In process)
Underbody lights, pink (On order)
Msp Lip (debating)

Last edited:
my ex saw you over by de anza. she was laughing till she heard your blow off valve. then she quit talking her s***. it was beautiful. she was in a blue focus with white rims. smoke her next time for me. hahaha.

(nana) Go Pinky!

Go pinky. shes one beautiful car. From the kick ass 7lcd's to the shaved doors to the lighting fast turbo. Superb! keep rocking on!
(nana)
heres a quick pic:
TheGreat1x2002-pinky.jpg

i dont get it ??? are you a guy or a girl
why pink
my gf loves the car
she said she wants a car that color

eh...looks like standard mods to me.

paint
rims
more LCDs than really needed
shaved anus blah blah blah blah

the last time i saw him, we drove through a camero meet. i think he gets off from people saying "omg!!! a pink car"

Dexter said:
eh...looks like standard mods to me.

paint
rims
more LCDs than really needed
shaved anus blah blah blah blah
Hey if u got free lcd screens ull put it on ur car too. stop being a prick and give the guy props.(strike)

i will say this again, because i need to put in my opinions of this car. i think this car is so damn fugly its unreal. just because it has a turbo, it means what? that nasty pink car in 2Fast2Rice was definately pink too, and if it was a real modified car (meaning some jackass didnt prolly screw it up like they did the R34), it would beat this car and have time to go back and run several circles around it. does that mean it was nice? HELL NO. it was a friggin PINK car. At least the pink car in the movie was driven by a CHICK. someone is bound to say "well his pink car will whoop you cars ass!" WHO GIVES A s***? There will ALWAYS be a faster car. Got a 1000HP supra? Guess what, it will get beat by the blown 350Z in SCC (i think thats the mag) this month. So to tell me i will get beat means nothing. Am i jealous? Yes. Of the turbo, not of anything else on the car. Would i rather have my car (non-boosted) or a pink hiboost car? Definately my car without question.

Disclaimer: when you post pics and mods of your car for the simple sake of announcing what kind of s*** you have, be prepared to hear honest opinions.

THat car needs a sponsor..... like PEPTO-BISMO maybe. Or even a sponsor of breast cancer awareness. Titty pink on a P-5 is asking for attention and I think he is getting it.

mazdasports%20girl.jpg
I was looking at the picture one more time and my 3 year old daughter came in the room. I asked her if she liked the pink car and she said no and made a discusted face.

Gotta love the honesty of a 3 year old.

Later,
Bill

rednecks_r_us said:
mazdasports%20girl.jpg
I was looking at the picture one more time and my 3 year old daughter came in the room. I asked her if she liked the pink car and she said no and made a discusted face.

Gotta love the honesty of a 3 year old.

Later,
Bill

hahahahaahhaahhhaaa

If you guys knew the labor that went into this car then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to criticize. I, for one, think it is very unique and I wanna give Steven props for having the courage to come out with a pink car. And if you've ever met Steven in person maybe you would think differently also.

And mark spark, I wouldn't be too quick to laugh because you haven't exactly the prettiest zit-covered face either.

I give props to the amount of work and money in the car, but the reason I do not like the looks, is the Pink paint, on blue rims????WTF is up with that? I think it would look ok with different rims....also, I give him props on daring to be different, which can be a rare thing nowadays, but the look of teh car doesn't appeal to me, but hey, who am I to judge???and ah, Kpabap, ah, take it easy, to talk s*** about a guys car, is different that talking s*** bout him, and Markspark wasn't talking s***, but you jumped on him, just take it easy, k?

Back