PICTURES of PINKY!!!!

can we all hug an be friends now? after all.. we are protege people.. and im sorry if i seemed like a dick.. long day at work -=\.. u kno i love u keola.. an matt u kno your my buddy.. we just need to all drop our oh that s*** is rice attitude and appreciate the affort that EVERYONE puts into their cars. -=)

Reminds me of my dog show days - shared the house with a wife, daughter and a dog. Only the dog had papers to prove she was a champion b****!

MP5onBOOST: nice car man, i wouldnt make my car pink but thats me. but u did put all ur time and did it by urself and i respect that dood. VERY NICE Car

Amazing this thread filled with mindless dribble has gone as long as it has without MP5onBOOST replying once. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, I like the car. (thumb)

The Paint and Body work was done by me and my buddie.. All together everything cost me $1000.00(paint, tape, paper, renting the booth, etc..) due to the fact we did it all ourselves.. I just finshed doing the door jams, all i need to finish up doing is the trunk and that's no biggie.. Thanks for all your comments.. I do take it back about saying that people are jeaolus cuzz they are hating. I do truly apologize for that.. Yea, i respect everyone style i think its really cool that WE are making a difference in our rides. To tell peeps that we are doing big things with our MAZDA brings a lot of questions to their heads, but once they see our protege they trip cuzz we are are not like no other.

Thanks!!

Steve Huynh

Back