Pics of new P5

b_real45

Pics of new P5 *edit: and friend's EVO

Well I finally got myself a better digital camera.. my old camera was a POS Fuji 1.3mp and now I have the Sony DSC-P32 3.2mp. What a difference! Anyways, I snapped a couple of pics of the new P5.. btw, I'm still new to the camera so pics aren't that great, but they'll get better!

dsc00002.jpg

dsc00003.jpg

Last edited:
Get your camera and go to the menu and turn the date thing to off. screws up the pics!

You will grow very attached to the camera after awhile, Oh, and the car!

Congrats on the purchase! I've always liked the laser blue. It was what I originally wanted, but they didn't have any with the 0% financing at the time of my purchase. However, I love, and have become attached, to my Sunlight Silver Metallic and am glad that's what I got. :D Keep her looking new!

The last pic in the second set is SWEET. It's a shame you guys have to have the front plate.

Thanks. Yeah, a lot of people in IL like to leave their front plates off, but it is technically illegal, and it's something a cop will ticket for if he runs out of other excuses :-(

LZ

Thanks for the replies guys! Yes, I'm loving the car very much.. so far 2000 miles and I'll be doing my first oil change in a few days.

NCMP3 - Very nice!

Padanky - Ya I will take off the time stamp in the menu.. I also need to take off the auto-white balance thingy.. it makes the car look a little lighter than it is.

Lord_Zath said:
Thanks. Yeah, a lot of people in IL like to leave their front plates off, but it is technically illegal, and it's something a cop will ticket for if he runs out of other excuses :-(

LZ

not me~

Back