Picked up a new 6 yesterday

Tyrdstorm

:
2014 Mazda6 I Grand Touring
Traded in my '12 Speed3 for more room, better gas mileage, no need for premium fuel and more comfort. With the new baby I needed a family car. Was sad to see the speed go, but I'm really loving the new 6. It has by far exceeded my expectations. Had to rearrange the garage to get it to fit; it's so much bigger than the 3. I think this one is going to stay completely stock. Here are a bunch of pics.

img_0642.jpg

img_0643.jpg

img_0644.jpg

img_0645.jpg

img_0646.jpg

img_0647.jpg

img_0648.jpg

img_0649.jpg

img_0651.jpg

img_0652.jpg

I'm actually looking for a GT as well. If you don't mind, what did you end up paying for it? Thanks in advance!

28,223 with what options? or is it a base GT? That is a good deal, but is that before or after the 1k from Mazda loyalty? Sorry to ask so many questions.

It's the base GT before the 1k Mazda loyalty and before my trade-in. I got that price using Truecar.com To get the 1k Mazda loyalty bonus I had to finance through Mazda (JP Morgan Chase) at 1.9%, but I'm going to refinance through my credit union once all the paper work goes through at 1.5% (will save $4.00 a month!). :)

It's the base GT before the 1k Mazda loyalty and before my trade-in. I got that price using Truecar.com To get the 1k Mazda loyalty bonus I had to finance through Mazda (JP Morgan Chase) at 1.9%

Congrats on your purchase!! It's a great car!
So, you paid $27,223 before your trade?

Nice! I just picked a white 6 Touring yesterday! Almost took home the GT for 27000! So mad that I backed out and took the touring, but I still love the White Elephant

Nice! I just picked a white 6 Touring yesterday! Almost took home the GT for 27000! So mad that I backed out and took the touring, but I still love the White Elephant

so, how much did you pay for your Touring, after TTL?

Nice. I've seen a few GT's in black, and they look awesome. So much more character than a Camry.

I think this one is going to stay completely stock.

Yeah...that's what I said at first and now I'm waiting for my cold air intake to arrive, lol. You'll love this car and congrats. I enjoy every minute I get behind the wheel of mine.

Yeah...that's what I said at first and now I'm waiting for my cold air intake to arrive, lol. You'll love this car and congrats. I enjoy every minute I get behind the wheel of mine.

what intake did you order for yours? im lovin your car by the way

Back