Photoshoot of my new car

Thanks for the compliments guys!

VA03Speed said:
Hey man that is a nice car and I love the color. Do you stay near Chesapeake, VA? Because I thought I had seen your car sometime ago. But if you do maybe we can meet up and I can check it out. The guy who did the who took the photos is his name Natchez? Because if it is I know him pretty well, he has done some shoots of my car and his wrx a while ago.
I live in Richmond, car has never been outside of richmond except in MD at Peter Farrel Supercars

No Natchez is on dragva, I took these pix myself
BTW Natchez is better then me...his skills are wassup

Fede_italiano said:
So you have that and an EVO.
That is the best rx 7 that I have seen too. Simple and beautiful, I have to buy one of those cars one day.
Nice job.
No the evo is long gone
I have a lotus that will be gone soon and the 7

Damn I love that color and the car. (bowdown) I think it would look even hotter with some kind of real spoiler nothin too crazy tho.

I have a question regarding bad cylinder coils on 2004 MPV's. Does anybody know the right forum and thread?

I have a question regarding bad cylinder coils on 2004 MPV's. Does anybody know the right forum and thread?

micmac said:
cant help you there.

btw that FD is awesome. wanna trade for my msp?? (shady)

Turtle of Time said:
so then WTF do you drive if you're getting rid of all these hawt cars?
Well I buy one car enjoy it for like a year then sell it
In the past 3 years I have had the turbo s2k, evo, RHD soarer, lotus and this FD

Latest posts

Back