Photoshoot of my new car

spoolinmp3

Contributor
Took some more snaps of a FD that I posted earlier on here. I have been trying to work out a deal on this for many months and finally got it. I also have pix of my girl friends car with new work wheels.

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

IMG_3392.jpg

LUCKY!im sure it drives like a dream!How much did u pay for it?U need a cardomain for that car!

Last edited:
holy s***.... you are LUCKY.

That is quite possibly one of the most gorgeous cars i've ever seen, including all the high dollar exotic tuners mikeyb puts up in automotive news.

Amazing.

Do you mind me asking how much??

Thanks for the compliments guys
I have owned many cool cars and this has always been a dream car. I cant belive that I own it. I rather not say how much I payed but its somewhere in the 20k range

spoolinmp3 said:
Thanks for the compliments guys
I have owned many cool cars and this has always been a dream car. I cant belive that I own it. I rather not say how much I payed but its somewhere in the 20k range
well its definatly worth it

thats fantastic!!! I've always dreamed of an FD too. Its the reason i got interested in cars in the first place!!

Hey man that is a nice car and I love the color. Do you stay near Chesapeake, VA? Because I thought I had seen your car sometime ago. But if you do maybe we can meet up and I can check it out. The guy who did the who took the photos is his name Natchez? Because if it is I know him pretty well, he has done some shoots of my car and his wrx a while ago.

VA03Speed said:
Hey man that is a nice car and I love the color. Do you stay near Chesapeake, VA? Because I thought I had seen your car sometime ago. But if you do maybe we can meet up and I can check it out. The guy who did the who took the photos is his name Natchez? Because if it is I know him pretty well, he has done some shoots of my car and his wrx a while ago.

i'm pretty sure that spoolinmp3 took the pics... he's taken pics of it before.

Very sexy. Yeah that blue is killer. One of the best looking rides in the forum.

spoolinmp3 said:
Took some more snaps of a FD that I posted earlier on here. I have been trying to work out a deal on this for many months and finally got it. I also have pix of my girl friends car with new work wheels.

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

IMG_3392.jpg
So you have that and an EVO.
That is the best rx 7 that I have seen too. Simple and beautiful, I have to buy one of those cars one day.
Nice job.

Back