Photos from Redline Time Attack, Summit Point, WV - 9/30/07

gr?

:
04 Mazdaspeed MX5
click here for all the photos

This was my first time shooting at the Shenandoah course; I've shot at the main course before. I have to admit, there weren't any good areas for panning shots based upon the position of the sun to the track. The 4 foot high concrete barriers also limited some of the angles.

142.jpg

145.jpg

120.jpg

103.jpg

that evo has the gayest wing ever lol, it conects to the bumper not event the trunk. im not sure what kind of speeds they get up to on that coarse but it may actually serve a purpose, but it looks gay as hell.

gr?, great shots man

that evo has the gayest wing ever lol, it conects to the bumper not event the trunk. im not sure what kind of speeds they get up to on that coarse but it may actually serve a purpose, but it looks gay as hell.

it's connected to the frame behind the bumper. And yes, on that car, it definitely serves a purpose. Function over form...

gr?, great shots man

it's connected to the frame behind the bumper. And yes, on that car, it definitely serves a purpose. Function over form...

i figured it did, but i just never saw a wing like that before.

150+ down the straights so it definately serves a purpose.

it serves a HUGEE purpose and that AMS is sick ...it's breaks records everywhere it goes and has been destroying the competition....if you dont like that one look at the wingless ams drag evo..same ideas so it's what you want.

Back