Phen's Going Away Party - October 20th

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
Well... I mentioned something about it in the Amish Country Fun Run thread, but I was more or less told that I need to have one this time when I leave. So... Nothing big. Just hang out, have a couple beers, grill some food. If interested, post up.

Not fully sure if this will be at the house or elsewhere. Will follow up when I have a few minutes to think about it.

Last edited:
So... Nothing big. Just hang out, have a couple beers, grill some food. If interested, post up.

LOL @ nothing big and a couple of beers.... Homey dont play dat! if you are going to have a going away party we have to do it properly which would contradict everything i quoted.... jus sayin hahaha

LOL @ nothing big and a couple of beers.... Homey dont play dat! if you are going to have a going away party we have to do it properly which would contradict everything i quoted.... jus sayin hahaha

+1

Nah... It'll be tucked away somewhere. Either in our garage, or it's going up to my cousin's warehouse in Orwell. Thanks tho!

I should be able to make it I will let you know soon.
Can you get more of those sweet "Rolex" watches when your there?

I'm down if I don't work, at least to swing by for a few minutes to say goodbye and good luck!

I should be able to make it I will let you know soon.
Can you get more of those sweet "Rolex" watches when your there?

Will add it to the list. Tom has requested a couple as well. Haha.

So is this going on after the fun run? Is there a fun run? or is it one or the other? Just curious????? :)

I'm not taking away from the fun run. If it goes down, just come after. Those who don't choose to do the fun run can come over whenever, because I won't be participating. I'm still trying to sort ideas in my head.

Huh? Apple Pie?

Tell ya what, I'll bring some of that breakfast stuff that blows up in the microwave...

Back