Phen's China Adventure

Nothing really. The last few days of the holiday, I hung around the apartment. The weather really influenced my mood and I stayed in, watching movies. I did, however, meet up with a few fellow foreigners last night for dinner and a drink. We went to a nice Spanish restaurant in the Nali Plaza near the Sanlitun village. Good food, good drinks, good company. In fact I got the number of the one girl that came out with us. Zing! Haha.

No no no, not work related. LOL. Made that mistake once before. That was enough.

Hey can you do me a favor. In china there are these rods with a flat tip that you use remove to remove ear wax. I need about 20 of them. They should go for about 1-2 yuan each. I am going to use them as spoons for cooking spice. Can you get some for me? I'll paypal you money and shipping costs.

Also do me a favor get a Spanish girl while u are over there. They are lots of fun.

I will look around for them man. I'll PM you when I find some.

Just a random thought. Because I tend to be a bit random. How about Phendamonium, after you get done with Phenderella. Sorry back to to the main topic. Ear picks/ spice spoons, &chicks digits.

Phendamonium! I love it! lol

And lol at Rockin for the chick pics request.

Hope all is going well for ya Phen!

Hahaha. You guys crack me up. I don't have pics of her. Eventually, I may. I'll see what I can do.

As far as other pictures go... I'm due to share some, aren't I? Well, here are a couple from the 3rd annual BWBC Sports Event that I participated in on Sunday. I ran the 100m and the 4x100m relay as well as participated in the opening processional.

I need to upload more pictures to my Flickr / Photobucket / whichever will actually accept the upload on a particular day. I'll post the link up afterward.

Attachments

• IMG_8549.jpg
    IMG_8549.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_8472.jpg
    IMG_8472.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8502.jpg
    IMG_8502.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8504.jpg
    IMG_8504.jpg