parts for sale for msp????

I know i called the dealer today for a right rear caliper and they only had 1 left in the us and its going for $460 really dissapointed me now that i have to go to oriellys and get a $70 one :(

I bought a great used one from mmautorecycling (ebay). May be an option as they have a warranty and the customer service is good. See if they have more.

MSP Rear (used) Caiper $91.54 shipped to me.

Last edited:
the ones from auto zone and advance auto and such are OE calipers. just rebuilt by someone else. no big deal

I couldn't find one at Advance or Autozone that looked like mine! Dealer wanted $300+ so I bought "used" on ebay.

yea i had quite the run-around today at all the parts stores. It was a long day, when someone said they had the right one they would bring it up front and it was not a msp version, got my hopes up and then nope! But oriellys has got to order the caliper directly from the vendor they didn't have any at any of their stores. But the price is by far better than the dealer. i couldn't believe it when they told me (that price was without pads as well).

Back