Parking lamp help

djdanny5000

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT Retired: 2002 Protege 5
So i ordered the LED bulbs to replace the factory parking lamps so they match the HID's well when i go to install them my drivers side was out so i figured ok the bulb is blown, well i put in the LED bulb and it still will not come on so i'm wondering is there a fuse i should check or what. And it's only the drivers side that is not working right now

Did you swap the bulb around in the socket? I know the Corksport LEDs only work if they're in the right way.

Did you swap the bulb around in the socket? I know the Corksport LEDs only work if they're in the right way.

+1 they are polarized (most LED's are), try flipping it around.

It's not a fuse. If it was a fuse neither parking light, or possibly even the low-beams/side-markers would come on. You more than likely have a break in a wire somewhere in the electrical system. Make sure all wires are in good condition and check the connections (make sure you don't have a corroded contact or something etc)

Last edited:
wow thanks guys! i cant believe something stupid like flipping the bulb was all i had to do LOL i feel so stupid now

Back